NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Casey J.
Alva
I love this lip gloss! not only does it make my lips so plump and full, but when i use the clear shade, my lips look so glossy and hydrated! My friend used some of mine and when we were at the store later that day, she bought some of her own, that's how good this product is. only issue is it can get a little out sticky, but that's how most clear glosses are.
Jessica A.
Covina
Review for: Other more...
If you’re a fan of lip gloss I highly recommend any of these! The consistency isn’t too thick and it keeps my lips so soft and plump!!! For sure something I always carry!
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
For me to have a great make up, start with having a great lip plumer, it's amazing what this things can do for your lips, pkus you get to chose lot of colors. I love using them ll the time and I would buy it again.
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
I love NYX lipsticks (all of them,every single one) and I really love their lip plumpers. I don't know if it's just me because my lips are so sensitive but it made my lips tingle and I could literally feel it plumping them ( not in a uncomfortable way) but in a good way. For how cheap they are I was impressed once again with NYX.
brookelyn d.
I love these lip plumpers! They're smooth and pigmented enough for a lip gloss, they aren't sticky either which is something most people don't like when choosing a lip gloss. I've repurchased these a couple times in a few different colors and it's definitely a staple in my makeup bag and in my purse.
Autumn M.
hesperia
Review for: Lisa, Scarlett more...
WOW just Wow. This is a GREAT PRODUCT. There are so many beautiful colors but my fav is the Lisa and scarlet lip plumper. It’s a very rich and creamy smooth lip Gloss/plumper. And it does what it’s labeled for. PLUMPS YOUR DARN LIPS!! I don’t think I have ever been this surprised with a product by far.
Dakota G.
norfolk
I absolutely love this product considering it leaves that burning sensation to make you feel like your lips are actually being plumped. I have really small lips so it actually gave me more of a plumped look that I was going for. I feel like if you already have big lips this might not do much for you!
Morgan C.
Gainestown
Review for: Angelina, Elizabeth more...
worked okay. they kind of reminded me of the glosses i used as a kid, kind of like bonne bell. i wasn’t totally impressed with these but they weren’t the absolute worst. the packaging on the product is okay but it could be better! i wouldn’t recommend to someone simply because it isn’t a life changer.
Lo C.
Arverne, NY
This product is very thick so it make it a dit hard to take off. When I used this product it made my lips plump up a little bit it also has kind of a minty which I liked but if it was a little thiner it would be a better product, over all I would still recommend it. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
alexandra r.
fontana
Review for: Liv more...
the lip plumper is not expensive it’s only 5 dollars and it’s a clear gloss that’s makes your lips sting a little and my lips got a bit bigger but not dramatically if you don’t want extreme big lips this is the lip plumper for you
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?