NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kaleigh Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Angelina more...
I really enjoyed the lip plumper. It was easy to apply and use the product. I have used this shade multiple times and hope to try the other shades very soon. This product met all of my expectations for the price point.
Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
My all time favorite lip product is NYX lip plumper in Jessica. This is the first lip product I used the entire tube. I even broke it open to get to the last drop.
It is not so much a plumper, it does make your lips tingle, as it is a super hydrator.
The color matches my lips exactly. Here is the kicker- the shimmer in it looks like crushed diamonds.
I use this alone to give me shine and shimmer and I use it as a topper to other colors to really make them pop.
My lips were very dry and chapped when I first started using it. Over the course of 2 months they have improved 100%. It is packed with vitamins and by hydrating my lips they look fuller. It has even eliminated the small lip lines I had.
When I buy it, i buy in multiples so that I never run out.
This is the greatest product I have come across. ADORE it! Thank you NYX!
Susan W.
Dallas
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I purchased for my daughter and she convinced me to buy one for myself at sale price was so low I couldn’t resist I buy at Ulta so that I can get points. The shrink wrap can be difficult to get into with gel nails. The slight tingle is awesome. The scent is better than most bargain brands. I buy the clear every chance I get just Incase they stop making this formula.
Nicole A.
Harriman, NY
I think this is a great affordable lip plumping product! It does give your lips a tingling feeling but that’s how it plumps up your lips. It goes away after a couple of minutes. It was super easy to apply and it was not sticky at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get a good product at a good deal.
Brianna G.
San Juan, TX
I purchased this a while back and let's just say that I am highly satisfied with this product. As soon as applied, you begin to feel a tingly feeling on the lips which means it is working and the tingle is not uncomfortable at all after about 10-15 minutes it goes away leaving a subtle plump of the lips.
Lori P.
San Diego
Review for: Scarlett more...
It’s really nice, glides on smooth and doesn’t leave a heavy, sticky sensation. I tend to forget that this is a lip plumper as a matter of fact, and personally, that adds as a benefit. Very nice and actually natural tint. It does not apply as dark or as red as the hue it might appear. I also personally like that as well. Great product, would recommend.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Review for: Lindsay more...
I have this in the shade Lindsay, I like this product  for the gloss effect but I can't say that it does anything for plumping my lips. I have full lips already and don't see much of a difference yet I do feel a slight tingle/cooling effect. But like I said I like to use this for the gloss and it makes a nice lipstick topper.
Celeste O.
El Paso, TX
Ive been using this product for awhile now and I really like it. I use it by itself and also after i apply my lipstick. It gives my lips a tingling feeling and this product does help my lips look firmer, fuller and much smoother. I would definitely recommend!
valerin g.
Doral, FL
La consistencia es buenísima dura toda la salida los colores adecuados el empaque bueno aunque me gustaría más si fueran labiales de barra ya que para mí es más fácil la aplicación y que no sean permanentes porque si te sales y manchas es un problema de quitar
Esther P.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Jessica more...
I really loved this gloss. It gave my lips a wet finish while plumping them up naturally. I compared it to on one plumper I bought from Victorian secret and the Nyx brand was much better price wise and quality wise. I definitely would recommend this to anyone that wants to plump their lips naturally.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?