NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Megan M.
Newnan, GA
As far as lip plumpers go, this one is mild. The color tint is great so that you can wear it alone for a more "natural" glossy look. The tingling is mild, but so are the effects. It does actually work though! One downside, but it's a downside for all lip plumpers I've tried: they do dry out your lips a bit over time.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Love me some NYX makeup! Their formulas are really nice, and the colors are fantastic. The best part? They are drug store price! ULTA has a really big selection of NYX products and normally carry a lot of products that you cant find in the drugstore.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
Truth be told, I have extremely thin lips and it's definitely a point of insecurity for me. I will try anything that promises a fuller pout! I have the Nyx Plump It Up Lip Plumper in the clear-yellow tinged shade. The yellow tint of the formula helps to make my bare lips look a little darker and more vampy, and used over a lip color, it adds a nice level of dimension and shine. It definitely delivers that tingling feeling that most lip plumpers promise, you know that one that lets you know that "it's working". However, I'm not sure that I would say this product creates any noticeable fullness in my lips. It is extremely glossy, which makes the lips a little more full looking naturally, but I think most clear lip glosses would have the same effect. It's also VERY sticky, so I wouldn't recommend wearing it on a windy day, or your hair will be coated in the stuff! But if you're looking for a nice clear gloss for cheap, this may be a product worth checking out!
Maddie U.
Sequim
Review for: Elizabeth more...
NYX are not my favorite I actually do not like them they are sticky they do not last a long time they don’t plump your lips I do not recommend this product. Even as a lip glass it’s not good it’s not that expensive but still.
Juliana M.
Review for: Other more...
I really did not notice any difference in the plumpness of my lips after using this glossy plumper! honestly it was a little tingly but I swear there wasn't much of a difference and the gloss really did not last long since the consistency was pretty tacky and thin. I will not be repurchasing this unfortunately!
Leanne F.
Dover, DE
I love this product. It does what it is supposed to do. It plumps your lips to the fullest. I've bought this product twice because I've used it so much. The packaging is so cute. I would buy this again and again and again!
Deyshaliz R.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely LOOOOVEEE !!! I started using mine last summer and Ive re-up'd 3 times already. I love the tingly sensation it gives you and the shine is just perfect to wear on its own since it does have that sheer color to it. I squally use a nude lip liner and top it off with my lip plumper. I love the NYX brand
Michelle R.
Atoka, OK
I have this product in a nude color, so i can use it with all my lipsticks. My first time buying it resulted in going back to the store days later to stock up. I bought it first at a local makeup boutique, and then online.
jamie g.
san Antonio texas
I like using the red gloss makes my lips look cute my husband likes it also he tells me to try different colors so he will go to the store and by me the colors he thinks I should try lol I told him I wanted to start wearing make up and at first he was like no babe but I told him I wanted to do it for me and he was totally supportive
Kathy E.
Mesa, AZ
I love most NYX products. They are so affordable that almost anyone can get their hands on their products. That makes me want to use more of them and support them. Even if I didn't notice a huge difference it's still a great product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?