NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Livie B.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! it’s under $10 and definitely plumps my lips and I like to use this product right after my primer so i wait for it to set on my lips and moisturize them and then i apply my foundation and by the time i get to my lipstick, my lips have been set and they’re softer/plumper so my lipstick has a longer wear throughout the day. I love this, it’s like my dupe for the too faced lip plumper!
nelly l.
andover
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Lisa more...
Great different varieties of colors and other products it is just great and easy to apply and control and it isn’t pricey and I just really recommend this to others that would like to purchase these so I would try these I constantly buy it at Sephora and ulta it’s great!!!
Brittany D.
Pensacola
I LOVE the fact that this lip plumper comes with so many tints to choose from. I am not a fan or too much color sonthe light pinky/leach is good for me. I dont k ow about anyone else, but I cannot use a product that has a bad odor to it especially with it being so close to your face. Fortunately this plupmer has a sweet satisfying smell that makes it all the better to use over some.other products offered.
Emily A.
I bought the NYC cosmetics Pump it up lip plumper with high hopes and boy, did it deliver. The first time trying it in my daily makeup routine I couldn't believe how well it actually worked. I generally have smaller lips, so a plumper that actually works helps fill them out making them look bigger than they really are which is what I am going for. The NYC pump it up lip plumper did exactly what I wanted it to, making my lips look fuller and it even helped moisturize them. I will be buying again and recommend trying it for you folks that haven't!
Sarah s.
Houston , TX
Review for: Other more...
I dont remember what color i have/had. I think i went ahead and decluttered this lip color. I remember it being VERY sticky. (nothing worse than a sticky lip color) It also didnt really plump my lips. It had the sensation but i never noticed a difference. I would suggest you skip out on this product and find a different lip plumb lipgloss.
Abigail P.
Tulsa, OK
It plumped a little bit, but it didn't get it as full as I was wanting. It doesn't last very long, but it leaves a nice shine. I bought this product at Bed Bath and Beyond. It's easy to apply, but again, doesn't plump as much as other's I've used. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you already have plump lips, and just want a little extra
Kristina Marie S.
Flanders, NJ
Although I do love NYX lip-glosses in general, I purchased the clear lip plumper and do use it, but find it to be a bit too thick and sticky. The clear has no flavor which is good for those looking for that, but I personally prefer a slight flavor. Overall, the product does make your lips look a bit plumper but is too thick for my liking.
Ketta S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Scarlett more...
This Product is amazing! It makes your lips have a nice cooling sensation throughout the day and it’s very long lasting and easy to travel with I would say to definitely purchase this item it’s one of the best affordable plumpers out there!!
Brittany G.
palmetto
Review for: Lisa more...
I love this because it makes your lips lucious and very plump you do feel a tingle but it’s okay because it’s just kinda boosting your lips giving them that juicy look and making your lips look fuller and fabulous definitely recommend it ;)
Kaysie D.
My favorite lipgloss to use. I use it everyday! It has a minty taste and smell. It gives off a slight tingly feeling and it isn't sticky at all. Very moisturizing and since it's a gloss it gives off the appearance of plump lips. Love this stuff and it's cheap!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?