NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Maryah J.
Little Rock, AR
This product wasn't really effective for me. I bought this at Ulta with high hopes of n affordable, temporary lip plumper. I find that this gloss is rather sticky, and only gives a slight tingling sensation with no results. 3 stars for price, and a cruelty-free brand.
Yasmin A.
Review for: Other more...
Now this is what I call juvederm in a bottle! 😂 it helps my lips look plumper than ever! I’ve gone through all kinds of lip plumpers, high end and low, and this ones a winner! I have literally made it part of my skin care routine, as it obviously looks even better over time of daily use, like any lip plumper. And it’s conveniently priced- what more could ya ask for?!
Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
NYX will ALWAYS be a staple in my collection. The packaging is always simple and straight forward. My favorite thing about NYX is it's lasting power. I will continue to purchase NYX over many other brands and will refer my friends to use it as well.
Mariana M.
Clermont, FL
Excelente labial, duradero, bonito color muchas capas me encanta, para regalo y uso diario fiestas despedidas, encantador olor sabor, aspecto del empaque y calidad le doy 5 estrellas de 5 y quisiera otro igual i liked i love it i need this right now
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for someone who's not familiar with lip plumpers and not looking to spend more than $10. I bought the color PIU 06, or Kim, and it's not really pigmented on me, but perfect for applying a different gloss over top. Would definitely buy again.
Tonya D.
Trenton, FL
This plumper is amazing! I love the color Elizabeth , it's a little darker than a nude and last me all day! I will be a repeat user for sure :) Now I want to try every color! Totally met my expectations! I recommend Nyx plumpers to anyone looking for a long lasting pigmented color lip gloss!
Ariel S.
Birmingham, AL
This product is very comfortable to wear and it gives a nice sheen to the lips. As far as lip plumping goes, I did not see much of difference. I did notice that when I used it in the morning, when my lips are already natural swollen, it helps to maintain that a little longer, but otherwise it didn't do much other than making your lips feel tingly.
Kaela M.
Pleasanton, CA
Amazing product! Instantly fell in love when I saw it and then when I wore it I felt like a star! Got so many compliments on it. It was so easy to put on and its a product I would buy over and over again. Thanks to Sephora I got this product and definitely would recommend to all my friends!
Baileigh A.
Livermore
Review for: Liv more...
Omg I cannot tell you how much I love this product from the seconded I tried it on on the store I fell in love the packaging is great. The products is a little sticky but it feels great on the lips I couldn't believe the results I had after about a few uses. You do have to re apply because you can eat with it or stuff will get stuck to your lips.
Jessica M.
Riverside
I like using this lip plumper for its color. Not only does it work as well as the other more expensive brands but, the nudes and the reds are definitely somthing to give a try!! From hitting a club or looking nice for work, you have a color for every look at a price affordable to not break your budget buying more than one at once for every occasion!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?