NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
I like the product, not too much to complain about other than the time it takes to absorb, to me it is really, really sticky and all in all I prefer chapstick for moisture versus the I am in 6th grade gloss look. It tingles but doesn't burn (at least not for me) I have full bottom lip and it does not make it dramatically larger but it does wonders on my medium top lip.
Jennifer R.
Beaverton, OR
This product is a great option for the price and you can feel a tingly sensation when you use it. However, it is not the best lip plumper I have ever used and I find the plumpness on your lips doesn't last as long as when I used the Too Faced Lip Injections.
w a.
Review for: Jessica more...
I got a coupon at cvs thru my email and I thought well why not use it....so I did. And then I got this in the color jessica I believe. Its ok. I mean you get what you pay for. I wasn’t expecting anything huge or anything but it literally did nothing. The color is cute tho. Wouldn’t repurchase it tho. Nyx is hit and miss with me. This is ok. Not gonna buy it again tho
Ana A.
Montclair , CA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I was beyond excited to try them out... to my surprise I was really disappointed the wand it’s not the best to apply and the formula sucks I did end up getting two since I got them at Ulta and they had a promo going on but I’m seriously thinking of exchanging them for the elf lip plumper in my opinion that one in drug store brand works almost as good as Buxom
Serena  D.
Saint Cloud, FL
I liked this product disappointed only got to use it a couple of times left it in the hot Florida sun. Did not survive very well. It worked well, and the price point is Awesome. Will be buying again.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
Not only is NYX a afford brand but the never let down ! They slayy the make up game every time! I love their lip plumper line. Every single color is beautiful. I hope they come out with more in the future. I just love they way they feel on my lips nothing to heavy and best of all not a sticky feeling at all! I recommend this to anyone looking to try out lip plumpers.
Jahaira M.
Prospect Park , NJ
Review for: Kim more...
It’s a very good color, but it doesn’t really look good with darker skin tones, it’s very smooth but i wish it was just a tad more dark. It’s very long lasting. Due to the fact that it doesn’t fit my skin color too much i por only would not buy it again.
Nicole Y.
Like usual, NYX has great lip products. But for some reason, this did nothing to plump my lips. Usually, you get a tingle sensation but I did not feel that with this. Even though it didn't plump my lips, I still love the product and use it from time to time.
Porsha C.
Memphis
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Scarlett, Pamela more...
Great for the most delicate of skin looks flawless  my go to if I’m going out or chilling around the house I love the product and it’s varity and it fits any skin tone it’s great to wear anytime to the gym school home out with the girls it’s definitely one of my go toos
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely recommend getting this product..It is an intense lip plumper that works and stays on your lips even after drinking and eating..I use it til this day and matter of fact,I have it in my purse now..If you like the lips to be plumped then go out and get this product!!!Amazing!!!!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?