NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jackie S.
Rutherford
Review for: Scarlett more...
One of my favorite, go-to lip products. I have this in multiple colors and I love all of them. It lasts a long time and it gives the appearance of slightly plumper lips. I don't have anything bad to say about it
Fatima H.
Hallsville, TX
Review for: Liv more...
I really loved this the moment it touched my lips. It's so easy to use just apply it on. To me it was a super good price especially because I had a Sephora coupon but to some people it may be a bit pricey. When you apply it you automatically feel a little tingling and it smells pretty good. I love how it's a bit glossy and you could just wear it on a casual day out.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
NYX fell short for me on this formula. I felt that it didn't make my lips plump at all. I like to feel a tingle and see the difference it makes when I look away from the mirror, then look back to see what my lips look like. My lips looked the same. As a gloss this is really pretty and it's not a complete waste of a product. As a lip plumper, it fell out of that category for me.
Deja W.
Springfield
Review for: Jessica, Scarlett, Kim, Elizabeth more...
This lip product is amazing! The colors are true to the picture. Also, the removal is easy. It’s not hard to get off like most products. I’m a nude person so the light pinks and nudes are so freaking pretty!
Prianka M.
CHAMPAIGN, IL
I've tried many lip plumpers in the past, both high-end and drugstore, and this is FANTASTIC! The plumping effect feels just right: stings a little to reaffirm that it's working, but doesn't sting enough to be even slightly uncomfortable! The plump look stays for a while, and adds a boost to any lip color.
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Other more...
I recently purchased this lip plumper to give my lips a little something extra. I have rather thin lips so I was willing to try whatever. NYX still has never steered me wrong with their products. I purchased the clear version so I can wear it on top of my liquid lipsticks and it looks awesome. Had a peppermint smell and tingles your lips but in a good way. I love it!
Angela E.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely loved this lip plumper!! It tingles ( which I wasn't sure I was going to like but ended up loving!) and it goes on smooth and actually lasts a good amount of time. It doesn't dramatically plump your lips, but it gives a slight fluff which looks natural. Definitely will be buying this one again!!
Sam K.
Much as any other lip plumper, it can only do so much. I think it does work, but you need to use it often and over time. You can't expect to put it on once and have Kylie Jenner lips. It does tingle and overall, it makes a good gloss while making your lips appear a bit fuller.
Selene H.

I like the finishing left by these lipsticks and their long duration. Your great son Tones. I would like to have them allI like the finishing left by these lipsticks and their long duration. Your great son Tones. I would like to have them all
Katie W.
FULLERTON, CA
I personally don't expect miracles from lip pumping products, but it's always nice to find one, in this case, an inexpensive one, that actually adds just a bit of extra volume to your lips. I like the consistency too. Not sticky at all. I'd say it's a subtle difference in size of the lips, but any extra volume makes me happy. All in all, this is a great product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?