NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Other more...
I recently purchased this lip plumper to give my lips a little something extra. I have rather thin lips so I was willing to try whatever. NYX still has never steered me wrong with their products. I purchased the clear version so I can wear it on top of my liquid lipsticks and it looks awesome. Had a peppermint smell and tingles your lips but in a good way. I love it!
Deja W.
Springfield
Review for: Jessica, Scarlett, Kim, Elizabeth more...
This lip product is amazing! The colors are true to the picture. Also, the removal is easy. It’s not hard to get off like most products. I’m a nude person so the light pinks and nudes are so freaking pretty!
Prianka M.
CHAMPAIGN, IL
I've tried many lip plumpers in the past, both high-end and drugstore, and this is FANTASTIC! The plumping effect feels just right: stings a little to reaffirm that it's working, but doesn't sting enough to be even slightly uncomfortable! The plump look stays for a while, and adds a boost to any lip color.
Angela E.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely loved this lip plumper!! It tingles ( which I wasn't sure I was going to like but ended up loving!) and it goes on smooth and actually lasts a good amount of time. It doesn't dramatically plump your lips, but it gives a slight fluff which looks natural. Definitely will be buying this one again!!
Selene H.

I like the finishing left by these lipsticks and their long duration. Your great son Tones. I would like to have them allI like the finishing left by these lipsticks and their long duration. Your great son Tones. I would like to have them all
Sam K.
Much as any other lip plumper, it can only do so much. I think it does work, but you need to use it often and over time. You can't expect to put it on once and have Kylie Jenner lips. It does tingle and overall, it makes a good gloss while making your lips appear a bit fuller.
w a.
Review for: Jessica more...
I got a coupon at cvs thru my email and I thought well why not use it....so I did. And then I got this in the color jessica I believe. Its ok. I mean you get what you pay for. I wasn’t expecting anything huge or anything but it literally did nothing. The color is cute tho. Wouldn’t repurchase it tho. Nyx is hit and miss with me. This is ok. Not gonna buy it again tho
Olivia R.
Williamstown, NJ
Something that has always bothered me was definitely my small upper lip , so of course I went in search of a lip plumper . For such a cheap option compared to high end products , I was amazed with NYX's lip plumper ! Definitely will be a repurchase of mine !
Jennifer R.
Beaverton, OR
This product is a great option for the price and you can feel a tingly sensation when you use it. However, it is not the best lip plumper I have ever used and I find the plumpness on your lips doesn't last as long as when I used the Too Faced Lip Injections.
Katie W.
FULLERTON, CA
I personally don't expect miracles from lip pumping products, but it's always nice to find one, in this case, an inexpensive one, that actually adds just a bit of extra volume to your lips. I like the consistency too. Not sticky at all. I'd say it's a subtle difference in size of the lips, but any extra volume makes me happy. All in all, this is a great product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?