NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

julora l.
Oxon Hill
Review for: Lindsay more...
What really sets this apart for me is how well it holds while being shimmery and moisturizing. Personally, I love lip products with the tingling effect and find this one pleasant and refreshing, and I have sensitive skin! I first bought the shade Lindsay looking for a blue-based shade to layer to make teeth look whiter, and I'm so glad I did! By itself it is also a nice, subtle shimmer for everyday.
Natalie C.
Kingman, AZ
These are so cute. They make my lips tingle and it feels awesome. I have a pink color and a nude and I love both. They dont plump my lips a lot but I like wearing them just as lip glosses as well so I dont mind. I think most of the colors have sparkles in them and they're just very pretty. But if you're looking for a powerful plumper I'd try something else. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Kenia N.
verygood plumper, it plump fast, texture is greate. is very glossy and very shining. the packaging have the perfect size to carry it anywhere inside a small bag, I love the drawing of the injection, I think it is a very significant detail since the product is well-efficient when it comes to plumping and has very good pigmentation
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I didn't realize lip plumper was a special kind of product until I put this on and felt some tingling a few minutes later. I was taken aback, and a little alarmed at first at the reaction I had to it. But I did some research and learned that the ingredients make the lips appear Fuller instantly and with repeated use you'll notice it has an effect that lasts! It's pretty cool stuff and I'm impressed!
Jessica P.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Jessica more...
These were more of just a gloss to me.. it didn't seem to ever "plump" my lips at all. The gloss was a nice color and don't get me wrong I love a glossy lip... but for it being a "lip plumper" it just didn't do the job. There was no tingly or stinging feeling on the lips which was fine, not all lip plumpers have that effect, but there just wasn't anything to it besides giving me a glossy look.
Frankie E.
Jonesboro , GA
I. FREAKING. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT!!i currently have three tubes of it. Definitely met my expectations for lip plumpers.  I can def see a difference in my lips. Love the price and the fact that at Ulta, NYX products are almost always BOGO 50%. I will continue to buy it as long as they continue to sell it. I once lost a tube and although I had one more I went and bought two more just in case I lost that one.
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
I really like the NYX pump it up lip plumper. I have really small lips (my top lip is smaller than my bottom) & this doesn't leave my lips with that burning feeling, but leaves them looking glossy which I feel helps make my top lip appear plumper. I would recommend & would definitely purchase again.
Michele L.
Terre Haute, IN
This plumper goes on smooth and has a minty taste. It works great. The only problem is that it doesn't last very long. Any where from 45 - 60 minutes before you need to re-apply it. The price is very reasonable for the product. I would buy again. It does not burn at all. Try it!
gabriella 🦋.
Review for: Lisa, Liv, Elizabeth more...
Does its job fairly well. It does tingle a bit giving the sensation of plumping but it goes away after a few seconds. Package is cute and very easy to apply. The gloss is kind of sticky but i personally can handle of it. It’s not a terrible cheap gloss kind of sticker. I believe the nude tones help always bring out lip shape and pout! Overall, great product and will add more to my collection!
Marquise F.
It's a great product, it makes you lips look full, shiny, and healthy, The product isn't painful to use and I would use it again if i had the money. also It didn't take long for me to apply it. I would recommend it very much so to another person. all in all i give it 4 stars
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?