NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Traci B.
Jackson, OH
NYX Pump It Up lip plumper I haven't found too many NYX products I haven't liked I don't know if it's much of a lip plumper but I love the feeling when on my lips it has a great texture to it NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Sidney L.
Ventura, CA
This lip plumper is awesome! The second you put it on you can feel the plumping effect that it has on the lips. it literally feels like you have been stung by a bee, call me a masochist but i really love that feeling. the pigmentation isn't anything spectacular but its good for its plumping purpose
Olivia T.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a pretty good product for something not high end. I’m glad they come in colors as well because some plumbers do not mix with my lip products. I wear this on top of a lip liner to even out my lip shape. I also love that there is no smell or flavor. And I don’t feel any swelling in my lips either, although the slight tingle is unavoidable . Wish there were more colors that were naturally and not shimmery
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I love these! They honestly don't do anything a lip gloss doesn't, but it does make your lips appear fuller when applied. But so does a lip gloss. The only difference is this tingly feeling that come along with it. I love this stuff, though. The color is very pigmented, my lips look great when I wear it, and it's inexpensive!
Celsa d.
Irving, TX
First and foremost, I've loved NYX Cosmetics for years. In my opinion, you get all of the benefits of a professional makeup line for a fraction of the cost. I purchased this product at Ulta, who carries an extensive collection of their products. Because I gravitate towards nudes and pinks, I tried their nude lip plumper and it was great! The only complaint, per se, is that it runs a bit on the stickier side.
Linda N.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Jessica more...
I have this product in Jessica , the shade is a light pink shimmery clear , it comes on sheer so it would look nicer over a lip liner or a lipstick. The gloss comes on with a light tingle . The only thing I don’t like in the product is the glossiness of the product and the stickiness my hair tends to stick onto my lips. I like the product I would buy it again, the product makes my lips appear slightly bigger and the shade Jessica is very beautiful for fuller kissable lips💋💋
Emily L.
East Lansing, MI
As I am already a long term NYX customer (over two years) I enjoy most of their products, and the lip plumper was not a disappointment either. NYX is inexpensive, but produces quality makeup, so I felt as though the lip plumper worked as I wanted it to, as their other products do. I bought the product at Ulta, and immediately noticed a difference with shape of my lips after application! I would definitely buy it again. Also, the colors it comes in are all absolutely flawless.
Jesse S.
SARASOTA, FL
I purchased this at Ulta. This one didn't seem to plump as much as the Physicians Formula lip plumper. Plumpness of lips wasn't as large to begin with and didn't last as long. The color payoff for the colored glosses is not very strong, would not recommend. Nyx is awesome but this is a miss.
Emberley R.
Monticello
Review for: Scarlett more...
This product is super pigmented. It’s a super bold color me but I always get compliments when I wear it. I often wear it when I’m going out or dressing up. Nyx makes really great products, I use their eyeliner and their glitter primer often! Love this!!
Chelsea D.
Hardin
I love NYX all their cosmetics and etc even though I have yet to try all of them but it's high end makeup with amazing quality! This lip plumper really works great I mean my lips were visibly twice as big as soon as I used it and stayed that way for hour's, it was definitely worth the money and it last long and is beautiful and it feels amazing on your lips. I adore NYX and will continue to use these products and hopefully nore. I highly recommend of course!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?