NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Patrick W.
Lafayette
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Pamela more...
it was fantastic, it had a nice application and felt very slick. I wish all lip plumpers could be as good as this one. The packaging is super cute and it lasted me a long time for 3 of them. My friends always wanted to use them too so I got them each one
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
I have this product in the shade Lindsey. It's so cute, with a hint of pink, lots of shine, and a tiny bit of sparkle! The tingle isn't too intense, but just enough to let you know it's working. Results are instant, delivering fuller lips in no time. I got this product at target for I believe around $6, and I'm in love!
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE the NYX lip plumper I always find myself reaching for it over my others. Its the PERFECT size. It is super easy to apply, doesn't "burn" as some of the other brands do. I am a repeat user of this product ( I'm actually on my 2nd tube) I would definitely recommend this product. Price is VERY affordable!
Stormy L.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Pamela, Elizabeth more...
I’m super picky when it comes to lip products. I love this. It always gives me the exact amount of coverage I’m looking for. It lasts all day and people continuously ask me what lip color I’m using. The product speaks for itself. I will continue to buy this.
Jessica R.
fall River ma
This is a great affordable alternative to more pricey brands. Has a slight tingle, no taste and no smell. Not a drastic difference but definitely noticeable plumping effect. It's a little stickier than I would like but it moisturizers well which is a huge plus for me because I havee dry skin and that includes my lips. Good for everyday before applying lip color. 😊
Megan 👻.
Mission Viejo , CA
I love NYX but this product was a miss for me. The gloss was very sticky and non obsorbant. I didn't notice any effect after 15 minutes and 3 applications later I gave up. This lip plumper didn't sting like most but I wouldn't recommend spending the money on it unless you want a thicker clear gloss, if that's the case it's perfect! As for lip plumping tho, for me it didn't work. I do use it as a pre lip mask for matte lipstick tho!
Sara B.
Philadelphia
I purchased the Nyx lip plumper because one of my friends recommended it to me. I bought it from CVS pharmacy. The packaging is okay. The lip plumper wasn't expensive. I would buy it again but I'll try another color maybe the clear one.
Amanda P.
Bloomington, IN
Awesomely tingly and effective, while still being moisturizing and adding a nice tint. NYX lip products are always reliable, and the lip tint is no difference. I only wish that it had more of a fun flavor, rather than tasting slightly waxy. I find I prefer the flavor of other brands that offer mint or cinnamon rather than the NYX. Overall a great product!
Sally O.
San Antonio
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Lisa, Kim more...
I really like this product doesn’t dry out my lips, its really nice for it being my first time using it, the price isn’t too bad. I would totally recommend you to use this product, they have a variety in colors and it doesn’t disappoint
Katelyn K.
Fenton , MI
Review for: Kim more...
I do like this product, just not for how much it’s worth. I didn’t see much of a BIG difference in plumpness but it sure did feel like it. I like how they combine color and plumper together though. Normally there is just a clear gloss but this was basically a two in one! The pigment wasn’t too intense, but it was very cute just to add some color to the lips but obviously it is different on every skin tone! I do want to try out the other colors in the line but also don’t want to spend the money! Even though this is a top brand at drugstores I wish it was a tiny bit cheaper!!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?