NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alba S.
Humble, TX
Review for: Lindsay, Lisa, Scarlett, Liv more...
Thankfully I was blessed with very full lips so I don’t really need a lip plumper but being the makeup addict that I am, I thought, why not. Lol. I did get the slight tingling sensation as with other plumbers I’ve tried but I can’t say that I saw any lip plumping effect at all. It also didn’t last on very long but I really liked the colors and how smooth they were so I still use them. But if you’re really looking for the lip plumping effect, this might not be your cup of tea.
Ariana K.
Nyx has some of my favorite drugstore products! I enjoy this lip plumper about as much as some of the higher end ones I have, however the plump is not as intense so when I feel like adding a little bit of fullness to my lips I tend to grab the NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper. #nyx #drugstore #nyxlipplumper #nyxcosmetics #drugstoremakeup
Maricely L.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this lip plumper, I use it as an everyday gloss rather than a plumper, Ive read that it stings, but in my opinion it dosen't sting or burn it just tingles the lips. I am in love with the color Kim. I also like the consistancy of this product, its not too runny or thick like some Ive tried. I recommend as a gloss rather than a plumper. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Ashley W.
For the price it is awesome! But for the effect and results of this lip plumper not so so much. All it really has to make your lips "look bigger" is peppermint and really that just makes your lips tingle. It last a little while. I would recommend it to others if they want a cheap alternative to all the expensive lip plumpers out there!
Katie T.
Omaha
Review for: Liv more...
I really enjoy this limp plumper. I find that it works almost immediately. With all lip plumper a, it sort of stings your lips when you put it on, but the stingy-ness went away relatively fast. Very easy to apply. The color that I got was slightly more pink than I wanted it, but it still looked nice and not too bold. What I like to do sometimes with this lip plumper is put on a similar color lipstick, and then put the lip plumper on over it for a bolder look.
Fork V.
Waterdown, ON
As everyone knows, I love NYX - I recently purchased NYX pump it up lip plumper, shade Jessica.  The colour in the tube is stunning, kind of a mocha colour with a bunch of micro glitter.  The product feels nice on the lips (a little stick, but I like that) and the tingly sensation is not too overpower.  The colour doesn't apply to the lips like you would think.... it goes on clear-ish with a bit off glitter.  It smells a little funky (like chemicals) and I didn't find that this product actually "plumped" my lips. I think this product is nice, but it should be marketed as a lip gloss, not a lip plumper.  I don't think I will be purchasing this specific product again.
Kayla M.
winter haven, FL
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this in the color "Elizabeth". I like it, but don't love it. For the price though, I guess I can't complain. The product works. My lips do look fuller, however it's not a major difference that I would think others would find noticeable (for some people this could be a good thing, for me, not so much). I also did not feel like the "plumpness" lasted as long as it should. I had to reapply often. I do like the tingly sensation you get after applying.
Brittney P.
Walnut Creek
Review for: Kim, Elizabeth more...
I tried this product on a whim. It had a nice smell, but I didn’t love the consistency. As I layered it on my lips, I felt that it got floppy and thick. Unfortunately, I don’t really like thick lip products. I do feel like the product added a slight plump to my lips, but nothing too noticeable.

I am giving it two stars because I probably wouldn’t use it again due to its thickness.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Liv more...
I just got on the lip plumper train this year thanks to Aunt Jackie and her pearls of wisdom. I have very full lips...very full lips so I never even thought of reaching for a lip plumper but when she said she uses them before here lipstick to fill in some of the lines to make her lip pie apply better I had to try it. I didn’t wanna get anything to pricey in case it was a total fail so I opted for this. Aunt Jackie didn’t steer me wrong. I use this trick everyday now and the nyx pump it up is the perfect tool for what I need.
Kelsey K.
Tacoma, WA
It worked, But not as well as some of the cheaper or less common brands I have tried. I will use the rest of it simply do to the cost of the product, How ever I have tried Dollar Tree stuff that has had better results. If you Are blessed with naturally full lips and are looking for an easy pout, this will work for you.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?