NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Denay J.
I'm usually a huge fan of nxy products but this one lacked on so many levels. It felt dry on my lips and I just felt like the product wasn't as smooth as I'd like.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
My MIL got me this for christmas one year. I liked it, and it made my lips feel tingy but my lips weren't "plump" or "injected" looking like a kardashian. Plus it is a gloss so it have the gross side effects of gloss, ic getting stuck in your hair, leaving weird residue, coming off when eating. Not my thing. I use lipsense products now and love them. (i do not sell these products)
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
These are amazing! I have the color Angelina & one of the more clear pinks with glitter in it. I love the color Angelina alone and over top of lipsticks! I put this on while I start my makeup and once I'm ready to apply lipstick my lips are fuller and look amazing! No red irritation around the lip line and my lips stay soft. This gloss is not sticky and feels comfortable. I like putting this over liquid lips and it doesn't crack!
Fal B.
Wichita
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've tried a lot of NYX products and some just don't do it for me, but this one does. I love this one, I have so many lip plumpers and this is my constantly used one
Lexi R.
I for one am a HUGE sucker for packaging. These little gloss tubes that have a tastefully done syringe look to it, love it! Bold statement for a limp plump. In my head I was thinking, now if the product doesn't meet the packaging and I don't get the look of beautiful "injected" lips... No worries there, I have tried multiple lip plumpers. This is one of the only ones I will keep in my Must haves. It's beautiful, not to thick, tacky or over minty. Lasted quite a long time. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Review for: Pamela more...
First off, the name is sort of a misconception. That does not mean this is a bad product at all. I think they just misnamed it. The lipstick create a fuller lip because it is a solid and not shear color. It does not change the composition of your actual lips, it simply helps create an illusion. I love the brand and I love the variety.
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The NYX Pump It Up Plumper is fantastic and gives you a very natural finish!

A few of my personal favorites about this product:
+ Finish: has a natural looking shade and isn't too light or dark for me.
+ Effectiveness: when using this, I love that I can use it over my natural lipstick and blends out beautifully!

+ PRO tip: I prefer to fill in my lips with a nude liner and applying this over the top gives a great finish!

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a natural looking lip plumper that gives your lips a full look!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
So what sets these plumpers apart from all the others? The color range of course! While most plumbers come in a handful of pinky youthful shades nyx. Doesn't shy away from the tint in these ones. Sure it looks like less of a natural fullness but we're in an age where beauty doesn't have to mean natural anymore. These are also pretty affordable at $6 average if you just dipping g your toes in the plumping product waters
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
I think this does do a fairly decent job at plumping your lips. It is very glossy and has a nice smell to it. It also has a nice tingly sensation. I already have pretty full sized lips, so I can't really see a huge difference, but there is some minor changes when I do apply it. I like to apply it as a single gloss if I want my lips to look a bit fuller and glossier, or over lipsticks as well to give them a glossy look. It is also a bit sticky feeling if you are not into those kinds of glosses.
Zill K.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Jessica more...
I love all NYX products & for the price this isn’t a loss. You can feel the tingle on your lips & it gives a bit of a color so it’s nice to just apply this over applying this and another lippie!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?