NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Amy F.
Glendale, CA
NYX Plump it up lip plumper is a good product. Not the strongest or the best, but definitely worth the price. You get what you pay for with this product. I’d recommend if you’re looking for something inexpensive yet effective.
Chelsea S.
Covington
Review for: Angelina more...
Not my favorite but definitely is in my make up box. It lasts but not through the whole day. I’ve never ran out for repurchase but I do use other products. It was about what I expected and that’s still really good! B+!
Samantha c.
This product really helps me get fuller lips and I love the formula this if u don't like this product it just might not be the fit for your lips and I still insist people to try out this product
Carolina B.
Orlando, FL
If you like, just like me, have beautiful and fleshy lips this Lip Plumper will leave you in love. I've been using Lip Plumpers for about 2 years now and NYX has hit the Pump It Up Lip Plumper.

All Lip Plumper has in its form moisturizing agents and they increase a circulation for the lips to become soft and moisturized, without appearance of dryness. By increasing the circulation of a feeling of that tingling sensation, of burning and increased lip.

This Lip Plumber - has a soft smell and your applicator is like a sponge. It can be used over the lipstick. Its effect on the lip is beautiful, well lit and delicate.
Sincere L.
Atlanta, GA
Like most lip plumpers, I didn't really see a huge difference with this lip product. Dont get me wrong, i love NYX majority of their products are on point but this one is one of the worst that I have tried. There wasn't a tingling effect that is usually found with lip plumpers, but instead my lips were left feeling extremely tacky and sticky once the product had wiped away. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 due to the color range, which is always NYX's strong suit. Honestly, overall I'd pass on this product - it's not worth the money.
Kyana R.
springfield
Review for: Liv more...
It looks so good on your lips and has amazing shine. Makes your lips feel a little tight, and doesn’t plump much but it’s a cheap dupe for the Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss.
Ava C.
Lancaster, PA
I love this product! It works so well. It comes in four variations. I have the normal one. It’s cheap and found at target! It plumped my lips greatly quickly. But not to intense. I would totally recommend you to buy it!
Brianna L.
love this. It is a beautiful color if you want it for a makeup look and also you will have plumper lips! it’s very cheap and works wonders. you can get it from target or anywhere that sells nyx products.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Love this color it’s nude brown amazing product highly recommended it to everyone I love it and it is amazing too shiny on the lips and do glittery Also glossy love it too very cheap too
Cristina r.
I️ loves the product I️ would buy it again the packaging was a little smaller then I️ though but overall such an amazing product. Buy this if u want instant results.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?