NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Lauren P.
Temperance
This did absolutely nothing for my lips, not worth the purchase. Good thing it’s cheap, if you want a cheap gloss that smells bad then go for it but other than that, decide to pass it by it’s not worth it.
jennifer t.
malibu
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Liv more...
LOVE this, not super big plumper but gives enough mmph for an everyday look. Great consistency, v easy to apply. Stays on for a long time. Clear colored so you can pair it with any lipstick, stain, liner !
Yanci W.
arlington
Review for: Scarlett more...
I loooooooove ittt because it made my lips looks sooooo full yes it actually did meet my expectations and it was easy to apply it was my first time and it made my lips look so full I will def buy it again
Jolene C.
Council Bluffs
This is a good product is cheap it does seem to run .if you do not put a liner around your lips to seal I'm also a big fan of the new color and they have a lot to choose from
tania t.
Swampscott
loveeee this sm! It’s amazing and supplies you with such a natural outcome! I think this is one of my favorite brands of plumper bc the shine after is also amazing.
Alex R.
Raleigh, NC
It was great! I loved how it felt on my lips. It made them look so big without actually getting injections. I would absolutely use this product again in the future. It’s works so great for the price of it
Lauren H.
Review for: Kim more...
I’m rating this product three stars because it didn’t do the best job at plumping my lips but did a OK job. I would not recommend this if you can’t handle a slight burning tingling feeling on your lips.
Anamaria P.
Review for: Lindsay more...
This is a nice Product for a good price. It moisturizers well with a color payoff. It’s easy to apply. I have full lips so I like plumbers to keep them moisturized and full and this does it. I would recommend.
Amy F.
Glendale, CA
NYX Plump it up lip plumper is a good product. Not the strongest or the best, but definitely worth the price. You get what you pay for with this product. I’d recommend if you’re looking for something inexpensive yet effective.
Lala💋
Review for: Pamela more...
It’s works and it doesn’t bother my lip!! Its smells good. Applies so smooth and leaves my lips feeling amazing. Will definitely recommend to a friend. It’s a wonderful product. Will purchase again.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?