NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Madison E.
United States
I love NYX but I didn't like this product. It made my lips tingle but it didn't do much for them. It's not like I'll never use NYX though, they're one of my favs!
Lena☀️ B.
banning
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Jessica, Liv, Elizabeth more...
AMAZING!! This is my everyday go to. If you are looking for something to enhance your lips and really give them that extra something, I highly recommend this 100%
Katherine W.
This plumper does not burn or hurt your lips. It’s gentle enough to use everyday. I recommend using it before you apply your favorite lipstick to get fuller lips.
Ashley B.
This product worked very well for me. Deffiently added some plumpness to my lip, and did it’s job very well. Omg concern is that it does tingle your lip. Doesn’t hurt, just wasn’t expecting it. Overall, amazing!
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Angelina more...
This is a super smooth lip plumper! It isn’t thick, or goopy at all. So it’s easy to use. It has a nice applicator that isn’t messy like some. Definitely worth the price! I would recommend it to all my friends!
member-e469a
Review for: Liv more...
It honestly sucked, it did basically nothing. The packaging and the applicator look cheap. If you’re looking for a lip plumper don’t buy this. It’s basically an over priced gloss. Will not recommend to others.
Alexa S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I absolutely love love love the NYX lip plumper! It makes my lips look and feel so luscious and plump. It does not hurt, burn or irritate my sensitive lips either. I also really like the lip shades available!
karen m.
i love the formula on this it is a very good lip plumper , it tingles alittle but but it’s not that bad , the packaging is nice and i would totally recomend and i would definitely be purchasing this item again
Alondra N.
They are really pigmented, they last almost 24 hours It’s an excellent product for all the girls that are in love with lipsticks! I specially love the color red because it’s so vibrant! And they never came off
April G.
Review for: Pamela more...
I love this product it’s the perfect thing to use on a night out I constantly will keep buying this product I have plump lips but this is just amazing it lasts me up to 2 months and I’d definitely recommend it
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?