NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Emily J.
It’s great for a glossy lip BUT i felt like it didn’t do much plumping or my lips it’s moisture’s them but not much plumping happened.
I recommend it as a good lip gloss but not as a plumper.
Anna C.
I got this in a bright red color and i loved the applicator and the idea of wearing the color but when i put it on i just dod not like it. Maybe if I had gotten a different color I would have been happier.
Isaiah A.
Chicago , IL
First of all let me just say Nyx products are very very affordable , that’s what I really love about them, the Product performs very well when I am creating a very creative look
Jasmine V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product. I have naturally full lips ans this plumper beings them to the next level. Love the variety of colors available and highly recommend this product to everyone!
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
K B.
Product worked like a lip oil, I did not see much of a difference in my lips. Would just use a regular chapstick before apply a lipstick or matte lipstick. Was a bit too oily for me personally, I didn’t have a tingly feeling when applying.
Macaila M.
Review for: Lisa more...
Honestly I was kinda on the fence about this product i didn't know if it was going to work well or damage my lips but it works perfectly I'm very happy with my results.
Gabriela M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Amazing product! It has beautiful colors and give an awesome results. I love this brand and I’m always shopping it. It has a good price and a good result on the lips, I totally recommend this product to my friends and other girls.
Michele H.
Salem Alabama
Review for: Angelina more...
For me this product did not plump my lips , I have used it a few times . It never had the sting or slight buzz like other products . It does make a fantastic lip gloss though .
Jessica D.
Katy
Review for: Pamela more...
This is such a pretty color! It’s affordable if you cant afford high end makeup! It’s easy to use, it’s pumps my lips how I like it! It’s long lasting and totally recommend it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?