NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Megan S.
This is a great A in expensive lip plumper. Easy to use and fast results. Most big boxes stores that carry this brand have the lip plumper. The taste is kinda funny but reminds me of a gloss texture.
Melissa M.
I'm really excited about it because it has a lovely sparkle to it and it does actually plump your lips. There is a slight tingling sensation but it isn't bad or overwhelming it does the job
Cheyenne H.
Review for: Liv more...
This lip plumper is not only a beautiful color it was so soft and left my lips plump and full. I love it! It was so easy to apply, and was beyond expectations! I can’t wait to buy it again!
Cara B.
Escondido, CA
I tried this at VidCon in Anaheim. It was surprisingly grew at! It stayed on for 24 hours. It didn't wear off. Granted 8 tried a darker color so I would not how the light ones will appear.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Lee P.
Wellfleet
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I love this shade! Unfortunately This doesn’t do much in terms of plumping. There is some tingling which feels good, but I don’t really notice a difference otherwise.
Taylor K.
Review for: Pamela more...
This one is definitely by far my favorite one to use it’s well priced and very cute when put on. great value for the price ! it definitely met my expectations! i would 100% recommend it to
Caitlin B.
For the price, I would say that these are worth it. I didn't see a huge difference in my lip skze, but it did make them look a little fuller and had a nice shine.
Alicia R.
I loved it! It made my lips bigger. It tingles but that's how you know it's working. I have small lips but once I put this on I could see the difference. I would definitely buy this again.
Kylee S.
Review for: Angelina more...
The first time I used this, I didn’t put anything over it. It plumped my lips noticeably, but wasn’t very dramatic. Didn’t sting or burn like some lip plumper a tend to do. I use it often!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?