NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Annalisa T.
The NYX Clear gloss lip plumper is my go to for long lasting shine that doesn't feel too heavy or sticky. It is a great buy for the price. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah M.
Pond Creek, OK
I use it two to three times a day love it makes my lips look and feel fuller! I use the clear because I am weird about color on my lips it I seriously love the feel of it!
Kristina B.
Jenkins, KY
I love nix this lip plumper works great meets my expectations and last all day this was first time I used it I will definitely be buying again and recommending to everyone
Kianna M.
Texas
Review for: Angelina more...
i didnt think it would do much, but it did make my lips look a little fuller than usual, i would rebuy and i use if for when i want my lips to look a little extra juicy. 😁
lilly v.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Has a good color for medium skintones. No major plumping but it does make a slight difference. Product stays on for a few hours before needing to be reapplied. Easy application. I would buy again.
Nicora C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I used this a few time it wasn’t crazy good but I honestly was not mad at it because it was good color and it worked a bit l. I would recommend this for affordable makeup.
Kim M.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Scarlett more...
I love the scarlet color. It’s so pretty and the pigment will last on your lips after eating and drinking. It applies monthly and I felt some tingling but no plumping. Was pretty and didn’t@bleed.
Grace M.
Allen
Honestly did not like it, it did not do anything and I feel like it barely lasted on my lips. I probably will not buy this again I think there are other options out there.
Brooklynn Y.
Dayton
It has a very pretty color,however the color does not last as long as I feel it should. If you only need the color to last for a short amount of time this is a decent product. Affordable as well.
Lilly J.
Eveleth
Review for: Other more...
The NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper does exactly what it says it will do. It plumps your lips and it is very pigmented. It is very cheap. It is amazingly long lasting. I would totally buy it again.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?