NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Christa ♡.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
The only thing that I can say is I love this product and over a lip stick is nice to do as well. You can still feel the sensation of the plumper through the lipstick♡ must have
A L E I L A M.
This product I wouldn't really say "plumps the lips but it does give a refreshing and tingly sensation to the lips which is nice. It also makes your lips look very glossy, voluminous, and juicy looking.
angelina c.
north mankato
This is a great alternative to the too faced lip injection. It comes in a few different colors and it definitely plumps the lips and gives a glossy look. It is on the cheaper side which is nice as well.
Sabrina C.
Williamson
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the formula of this lip plumper and the colors are also very beautiful. For a cheaper brand they did amazing on this product and I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future.
Gabriela A.
Woonsocket , RI
Review for: Angelina more...
I love this!!!! It really does a great job making lips look fuller. It’s long lasting! I definitely recommend for people who want their lips to look fuller and more plump. ThIs Lip Plumper does the job!
Danie P.
Nxy has been my favorite makeup brand for a long time. This lip plumper is great! It smells great, looks great , really plumps my lips, and lasts all day with every kiss. Definitely will purchase again.
Corina O.
Es marca me encanta secas super rapido al momento de aplicarlo, te deja un color muy bonito y parejo, los color mates son los mejores !!!👌🏽😊NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream💕
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
I received this product in one of my Ipsy bags & I loved it. It wasn't a huge difference like others I've tried but you can tell and it leaves a little refreshing tingle. Lol.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Quick little tingly and you see a change immediately. I love the colors and it’s long lasting. Don’t expect to much of a difference but just enough to look a little different.
Alyssa W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing lipgloss! Great at plumping your lips and the lipgloss lasts a really long time ! Would suggest for anyone who is looking to plump their lips! Although it did smear easily. But it does its job!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?