NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jordan D.
Arlington, VA
Saw little to no result from this one. I was sort of expecting that because of the price point. It tingles once you put it on like the other plumpers out there but there is no noticeable difference.
Natalie H.
Baltimore, MD
Gets the job done. Doesn’t plump the lips as much as the too faced lip injections but also doesn’t tingle and sting as much as the too faced ones do. These are the closest dupe.
Kristie D.
Morris
Love it! It plumps my lips right up! I would highly recommend to anyone to try. My daughter also tried it and liked it! Also great colors to choose from! Great brand and great prices. Go get you some!!!!!
ashley k.
Cresskill
Review for: Other more...
The NYX plumping gloss is one of the best clear lip glosses I have ever used. It isn’t too tacky and does a decent job of plumping. I have bought this gloss on my own twice and I do plan to purchase again.
Tara C.
Beckley
It was okay not a big fan I would recommend it to family and friends who like things like this product it met some expectations but could have been a lot better . To me it wasn’t worth the money I paid for
Catherina F.
Miami
I bought this plumper one day and it was only $5 which is super good for the work it does. The plump might not stay very long, approximately like 20 mins. But it is good for a quick selfie lip stick go to.
Gracie W.
McMinnville
Review for: Liv more...
I was new to lip plumper and really liked this one! I’ve only used it once because i wanted to try other ones, It was a pretty good value with decent packaging! Would buy again!
Tania G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Scarlett more...
It’ s the best product ever it’s great to pump my lips it’s super easy to apply and it’s long lasting even after eating or drinking
Katie D.
Really plumps up my lips to give the affect that they are bigger than they really are without a harsh burn or stinging that some other lip plumpers do, and a lot more affordable
Paula M.
orlando
They cover a lot and it has a long duration and the colors are so high coverage and i really like the colors they have because they have a lot of options to use for night or day so i really like to use it.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?