NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Deli G.
Me encanta esta gama,duran muchísimo y son muy fáciles de aplicar.Tienen una buena calidad precio,y una gama de colores increíble
Dea G.
Tbilisi
I have the red one and to tall the truth, it's not he best thing I ever used. It smells normal but the formula is not the best.
Laure-Anne r.
Super agréable à porter mais à besoins de retouche dans la journée, il ne fais pas de transfert et à un prix vraiment abordable
He iniciado a hacer vídeos y quiero promocionar sus productos y de igual forma m ayudan porque no tengo suficientes maquillajes
Iara S.
They are really good and really pigmented and really moisturizing. I like it so much,
I bought it online and they came perfect
aliya K.
Cranford, NJ
Really love this stuff i have very thin lips it makes them look a bit fuller I don't want too much lips and this does the trick
Valentina C.
la calera
his beautiful tone fits perfectly on almost every skin tone. It sticks to my lips all day (it doesn't disappear when I eat!) You can find it in every single drugstore, but remember you have to be careful when you apply it! Another good thing: It doesn't dry your lips up. That's the #PerfectMacLipstickColor I totally recommend this!
Шаная 🔥.
windsor
Review for: Scarlett more...
I choose this one because I wanted a good colour along with my plump lip this kinda mad my lips numb apart from that I approve
francisca s.
they are really great, easy to apply and the really still the only bad thing is that my lips now are really damage for using it
Sadie T.
Plumps my lips enough to have that just made out lip look. I wish it would be abit more matte for a really natural looking lip.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?