NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Thatgirlinjax J.
Jacksonville
Review for: Scarlett more...
Really good product. I enjoy NYX makeup overall because its affordable. I liked this product made my lips look really full!! Lasts a few hours might need to retouch after 3. Great buy will definitely but again!!
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
This is an alright product it didn’t really make a difference at all in my lips maybe a small difference but nothing huge and it had a slight burn but it went away after a few seconds
Jose S.
Benson
So I have used these on other people and they work great the colors stays on they don’t get runny or liquidy but I would love to try them on myself sometimes anyway they work great highly recommend
Chelsi S.
I really liked the way it made my lips feel and look, but I didn't notice anything major. Just like any other lip plumping product it tingles a bit but it is hard to notice a difference.
yodi c.
New york
Review for: Lindsay, Lisa, Scarlett, Pamela more...
Absolutely loved this product and i definitely need more of it for the future. my friends are always asking me why i look so good so i tell them about this product all the time
Madi C.
Poca, WV
awesome lipgloss- doesn’t leave your lips sticky. Not the greatest lip plumper but it still adds some shine to make them look a little more plump. I use it all the time over any lipstick, lip liner or lip color.
Caylyn M.
Manchester, CT
I love the results although it doesn’t last long i feel like it’s subtle and gives me enough va-va boom without going overboard. The price point is great but finding it in local stores is a bit of a pain so I order mine online.
Jocelyn L.
dalton
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Lisa, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Love the formula of these! I have purchased many of them. I love all of the shades they carry too. They plump your lips just enough without burning or stinging. I would definitely repurchase over and over again.
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
A "nice " lip plumper, nothing that last super long and I have to be careful not to go over the line of my lips even with clear gloss. Red line of plumping can happen if not careful
Review for: Kim more...
I use it once maybe they work really good the packaging it great nothing fancy the are easy to apply and use in general kinda I love lip plumbers but just wanted to have my lips smooth I would buy it again 9/10
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?