NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Samantha P.
un producto muy buena ya que me dura muchas horas, me encantan los colores tan variados que tienen y me encantan que son muy neutros para el dia a dia |||
erin t.
Home, Bedford
Review for: Scarlett more...
Love the colour and formula of this. So pigmented & glides on so smoothly. Most lip products dry my lips out but this makes them feel nice and moisturised.
Carla G.
it does work, but isn't just the right product for me, it. i bought it at a cc and wasn't that expensive i first thought it would be. first time definetily
Suzy D.
Review for: Kim more...
Fantastic product I absolutely love the brand NYX as a whole never fails! Great to put on before applying a liquid lipstick to give a nice full lip look. 😍
Tanya C.
is a great product and color is excellent, and the quantity and quality of the product, plus the pre io is accessible and worth the quality of the product
María L.
I love Nyx, it is my favourite brand.
Lovely packaging, I bought it in Asos.
Never a dissapointment, smells so good, it met my expectations, long lasting.
member-222e1
This product is great and useful . You need to take it without losing time .
This product is great and useful . You need to take it without losing timeb .
Cinthya D.
Toronto
I like this product alot even thought there are better out there that i would love to try. It pplums your lips nicely but doesnt feel to good on the lips.
Lucy R.
Edmonton, AB
Love this as an every day gloss, I find it does help the fullness of my lips but it's not a crazy difference. Love the price and a good amount of product!
Paula S.
Hamilton , ON
Plumps your lips right up!
I find they do stay on for a good amount of time as well. Amazing colours as well. There's colours for every skin tone and style
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?