NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Heidi N.
Richmond, BC
Honestly, this product was a good lip gloss (i got the clear colour) however it did not plump my lips. I could feel a tiny bit of a tingling sensation, other than that it was just okay.
Iris Paola G.
Acapulco, Guerrero
I love this nyx cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Plumper! Its a Greate... I love the colors, and text.
Amo este producto, la textura y colores son muy buenos me encantan!
Yasmina A.
Trappes
Review for: Lisa more...
Really im in love with this product alawys i juste used it and i like it sooooo mush
I buyed it two times and i want to buy it again why not i want to used other colors
Aleska C.
OMG, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, it really works, i just started using it last summer and now is in my list of must haves, i totally recommended and the price is pretty low for what it is
Larissa D.
The bests of the betters lipsticks. I loved this collection, the intense and vibrant colors make my days more happy, beauty... My makeup with this lipstick are from the other world. So beauty.
Eree' O.
Guadalajara
Review for: Scarlett more...
Me gustó bastante, el color es muy intenso y dura mucho tiempo, su costo es más elevado que otros similares, pero como me gustó probablemente lo vuelva a comprar.
karen g.
este producto los use principalmente por mi tia que me los trajo ya que soy muy amante a los brillos y el labial que eso nunca me debe faltar en mi bolso para ir a la universidad
Maria C.
amazing product, has no way to complain, has incredible colors , consider one of the best brands .
Not live without lipstick, and the mark left nothing to be desired , I enjoyed

sophia c.
it is ao long lasting..it smells good.. and the packaging is nice i wanna try it again and it is easy to apply and use because of the applicator.. its a little pricey but its okay i wanna buy again....
Ingrid L.
It makes my lips really puffy and gives them a fool like. I have thin lips naturally, so this comes in handy! I love the color of it as well, it gives your lip an adorable shine.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?