NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Mariam I.
I am someone who is always wearing something on their lips. You will never see me with bare lips. One of my favorite brands is the nyx it helps my lips look nice and big.
Sophie C.
The NYC lip plumper's are an amazing why to make you lips look fuller and bigger effortlessly. It feels moisturising, light wait and has an amazing gloss finish. Over all I would definitely repurchase.
Elena m.
Algeciras, Cádiz
All NYX products have very good quality, so these lip would not be less.

I like the packaging, the product and the colors they have. also they help to give volume to the lip.

highly recommended.
Thaia D.
This lip plumpers do have a great pigmentation but don't do their job that well, they didn't cover my expectations on the plumping, so I only give it 3 starts for the finish look that they give.
Katie B.
HARTLEPOOL, Cleveland
This product is really nice, and with the easy applicator, it is really quick to use. I really love this product, however I wish there was more on sale and more colours.
Heidi B.
Review for: Kim more...
I love the colour and glossiness of this plumper. It does give you the experience of a plumper in the way it feels on the lips (a tingly sensation); however, the gloss does not last long and I do not notice any difference in the plumpness of my lips when I'm wearing it.
Katrina F.
For such a good price it works so well, comes in a range of natural colours and you immediately feel the effects of the lip plumper; tingling and instantly plumped lips.
This was supposed to be a plumping lip gloss, and I could not see any change. I even tried applying on only one half of my lips, and didn't see any change. Disappointed
janessa m.
Scarborough , ON
This is one of my favorite lip glosses because it gives a nice tingly feeling to the lips. I wouldn't call it a plumber because I don't see any difference...but other than that it's great !!
Samii S.
I find this product amazing the nudes are blessed make your lips look fuller and the matte to them is unbelievable I have never tried a lippie like this in long time 😍😍 adore all NYX cosmetics
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?