NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Tanisha W.
Ottawa,Ontario
I have never used NYX Lip plumper before , I have used there Liquid Suede lipstick before I find it amazing it literally lasts all day , I love the fact that it doesn't smudge as much as other lip products do , I do 100% recommend it to other women out there
Preet R.
I bought this on impulse when I popped into the store to check it out.I did not notice a significant difference in the plumpness of my lip product felt sticky and the only plus point is it gives your lips a glossy look and maybe the price point.
Anyel H.
Me gusta mucho la marca, la pigmentación es muy buena y sus colores son hermosos. Es duradero y muy suave, hidrata bien los labios y soy una consumidora muy frecuente de la marca.
Ailish M.
This is a good product, I did start to feel my lips tingling as soon as I put it on and within a few minutes the difference was showing, however, the only down side to my experience was that I had to keep applying it to achieve maximum effect.
Gabrielle M.
Produto de ótima qualidade, super prático e de fácil aplicação. NYX sempre nos surpreendendo e atendendo cada necessidade, adoro cada produto que uso, embalagens sempre lindas, cores lindas, produtos espetaculares, sou super FÃ com certeza <3
Renate L.
Didn't plump up my Lips, but made them softer! I have really dry Lips on the winter time, and I use this to make them softer and stay softer! I apply before matte liquid lipstick
Sally L.
Moncton, NB
Works well, plumped my lips very well. I would definitely recommend this product for someone who is looking for a cheap way to get some bigger lips. The product was very smooth and worked almost instantly, i would buy this product again 100%.
Presley S.
Grande Prairie
My lips look so much fuller when I use this pump it up lip plumper it's lasts a long time throughout the day Im a first time user but would like to keep using its easy to apply
Amber P.
Great affordable lip plumper. Works well but doesn't last as long as some others that I have tired in the past. However for the price point i would buy it again. They smell pretty good too. Some other brands smell horrible but not this one.
Chelsea A.
Found the clear plumper was underwhelming, sticky, and dull. If I'm purchasing a plumper I want to feel it working and I want it to last more than a half hour without reapplying. Unimpressed with this product from a company I usually love.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?