NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

member-cae61
I like this Plummer because you can use for the lips and you can put on the line of your mouth.
This product have the different colors, and the smells is delicious.
Estela🌸 P.
It could be better, NYX it's one of my favorite brands, has a lot of great products when it comes to quality/price, also don't test on animals, but I don't like this product, the colors are beautiful but in my case it didn't work as I expected.
Navi K.
I see somewhat of a difference, but for me it usually only lasts for up to 2 maybe 3 hours at the most. I wish it's effects lasted a lot longer, but the idea is really awesome. I'd definitely repurchase these again because they still are awesome and better than the other plumpers I own
Beau E.
newhavwn
I like this product but it becomes quite tacky the more you use, it's not ideal for top ups or running on top of other lip products, because it can remove some of the product, it also has a gorgeous shine to it and I overall would use it again!
Tanchi E.
Los Angeles

I love, love, love to last long, my lips look very good, can be a good gift for yourself or for someone else, I love all shades including but love the fact that its effect is not quite on my lips so fast
Lydia A.
Tingling sensations in my lips are telling me it's working, but the mirror is asking me why I'm making fish faces. These lip plumpers do increase the volume of the lip but only last for a short time and need reapplying throughout the day- more of a topper than a singular product.
Jamie B.
I'm probably being biast because I do have thin lips myself. This product does work for a few hours and has had the lasting effect longer than any of my other products that I have tried for lip plumping.
Pily C.
Me gustan mucho los labiales de NYX , son muy buenos , muy bonitos , son de muy buena calidad , hay una gran cantidad de colores y los recomiendo mucho , son mis favoritos 💕❤💄👌
Jessica P.
I give to this product 4/5 because it makes your lips fell a little sticky all day, but it makes the right results that you need, your lips fell fluffy and bigger, i use often this product but not daily only in special occasions and i think that that's the porpouse of this product.
Allie T.
Very buttery and very pigmented but not kiss prof so bring it on the go at all times my sister got it from her monthly boxes but it's overall a great product I would recommend it to others to try it out
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?