NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

brenda r.
me gustan mucho son de buena calidad y mis labios quedan geniales , su textura es muy agradable es una de las marcas que me ha convencido en cuanto su calidad definitivamente me agrada este producto y la variedad de colores que tiene desde colores claros hasta otros mas fuertes
Geisha A.
I have the matte version of the lingerie NYX Lip Plumbrer and I love both more than anything! You just need to apply and wait for 5 seconds to let it dry and you are going to have the perfects lips ever the whole day! I love them and I want it all!!!!!!
Danielle A.
Milton keynes, Buckinghamshire
Review for: Other more...
I have this NYX lip plumper in clear and it's a decent gloss with the lip plumping agent. After a while it needs to be reapplied but it does successfully plump the lip. I could buy again but consider buying a tinted version of the gloss.
EVA MARIA P.
I recently tried NYX Cosmetics Lip Pump It Up. If you are looking for something light and bright, you'll like this product. I love lipstick, and I do not care for bright lip gloss feeling. The color I used was not as pigmented as I expected it to be. Nor do I feel like my lips were as complete as they would have liked to be after using this product. Although I do not talk about this product, it is not a bad product if you like the bright feeling of lip gloss.
Beatriz M.
No he probado otras marcas, pero esta me ha dejado satisfecha, los compro en walmart o H-E-B, o donde lo pueda conseguir, no quede impresionada pero esta bien,pigmenta bien, es manejable a mi consideracion sin duda lo volveria comprar, aparte de que esa marca no es tan cara
Mikhail K.
i really wanted to love this product :( .....i tried it more than once but the results are never satisfying....also i find it is a bit too pricey....i would definitely say that this product did not meet my expectation....i ordered it online......
Brooke F.
Moncton, NB
I didn't really notice anything the first time I tried it but the second time I noticed a huge difference! Definitely a five star product that I'll be buying again and again
Verenize S.
Columbus, OH
I love the different variety of colors that they have and they are good for their price but they don't stay on my lips for that long. I usually wear them when I want to go out and the stain is usually gone by the end of the night. I would buy them again for their price!
Efua s.
AMAZINGGGG! this is the bomb literally. I have a naturally big lip but this gives me life. it met its expectations and I would say it's better than the kylie lip kit. easy to apply and absorbs real fast and the matte-ness of the plumper shade is the best. RECCOMEND this.
Ines B.
For me THIS IS THE MUST to have, I've been using it for a couple months and I can't get enough of it, it's not that expensive and so worth it. Giiiiiiiirls you must get it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?