NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Sunny M.
I absolurtly love the NYX Plump It Up Lip Plumper.....the colors are super cool, very trendy, I like the pink shades the best....the packaging grabbed my initial interest, it's very eye catching...the tube is a generous size but easily fits in my purse. I like how smooth it glides on and how it makes my lips look bigger :-)
Amanda H.
Ottawa
The tingling feeling is the first thing you'll notice. The price was good and cheap so for being a first time try I was okay with it. It doesn't have that much colour to it, even the tinted ones. It's goopy and sticky and overall it did nothing. I wouldn't buy it again.
Chloe S.
For the past few months I have been super obsessed with plumped up lips. Coming in a number of different colours, I think my favorite aspect is the cooling sensation. Definitely for someone who wants some extra plump in their day.
Andrelis B.
Me gustan los productos NYX, este producto en especifico es muy bueno, tampoco que es GUUUAUUU, pero no maltrata los labios, es facil de remover, el efecto que deja es bastante natural y un brillo pues, contra, es super mega contra pegajoso, todo el pelo se pega a los labios, en realidad todo se pega.
Christine S.
Toronto, Canada
Creates the perfect plump effect without too much residue or tingling. I love using this plumper with my favorite lip liners and lip sticks to achieve the perfect pout look. Available at most drugstores. Would definitely recommend!
Khushi J.
6131/8, D-6 , Vasant Kunj , New Delhi
The lip gloss comes in a transparent, round plastic tube with a black-colored cap. The tube has a graphic design of a syringe drawn over it. The shimmers can’t be felt on lips during application. I felt it was really juicy and tingly . It goes on  very smoothly over lips. Overall I felt that it was a good product
Teomary S.
I purchased this product on sale at a local drugstore. I have naturally large lips and don't really need a lip plumper however, a little help never hurt! I put this on every morning as I do my makeup letting it soak into my lips and finally apply my liquid lipstick on top.
Karlie H.
Sarnia, ON
I enjoy using this product for my daily makeup looks. I wish it plumped my lips a little bit more but overall there was a slight difference when using it.

I like to put it on at the beginning of my routine and let it sit for a bit before applying lipstick on top of it. I would like to try the other colours and would buy again.
Erika B.
I love NYX Products and have 2 of these lip gloss plumpers. The shine, shimmer and color is perfect and it makes my lips look great! You can wear it alone or over any lipstick color! very pretty and did have a small plumping effect
Naira N.
Bradford, Bradford
For the price of this product I wasn't expecting it to work as well as it did. I immediately noticed an increase in the size of my lips. The glossy finish also adds the illusion of fullness to my lips however it is quite tacky therefore it makes my lips quite sticky.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?