NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Georgia G.
Gloucester
I loved this product worked so well! I loved how it made my lips looked. As everyone was doing sucking on a bottle or other things to get there lips big I didn't really want to do that! So I tried this and I would recommend it to anyone!!
Anastasia V.
No es el primero en si categoria, pero uno de los mas buenos. Precio es algo elevado, ya que el producto se acaba bastante rapido, poniendolo enlos labios se siente la sensación de cosquillas ya que se supone que los labios se van a ver mas grandes. Si hay diferencia, pero no es tanta
Maju D.
Se for para descrever, que tal falar da qualidade? Este produto só quando olhei já sabia que seria de boa qualidade pois a marca NYX Já tem meu coração. É um ótimo produto pois a cor permanece nos lábios por um bom tempo. Eu recomendo.
Katie G.
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Brought this product because I am usually a fan of NYX products, but I was not at all impressed by this product in particular. The gloss felt sticky on the lips. I didn't get much of a tingling sensation & did not notice any visible difference in the fullness or plumpness of my lips. I wouldn't buy this product again!
Claudia R.

I'm a big fan of lip glosses, because I do not like to feel the dryness in my mouth sores, they have a long duration, I really like and I totally recommend, do not irritate or mistreats lips. really like the packaging of these products by making them bold, and above all are economical with good quality and totally recommend.
Gianella V.
Lima
Si es un buen gloss y tiene una variedad de colores , da una sensación un poco refrescante a menta (?) , lamentablemente no veo mucho el efecto de volumen en mis labios ya que son un poco gruesos , pero a mis amigas se les ve genial .
Erin K.
Tecumseh, ON
This product really does work! It goes on so smooth and I noticed a difference in my upper lip (which is where I need it most) pretty much after the first week. Make sure to exfoliate your lips first!
Janice B.
apo
Love love love this lipgloss!!! I don't leave home without it.. I can add it to my lips with out any lipstick on or I can put over my lip stick for a little extra pop. I have gotten so many compliments on my lips when ever I wear it. I have the clear one so it goes with everything
LeLoni Grace P.
Kelowna,BC
I don't find these very plumping in that they make my lips bigger, it's more that they fill in the cracks and crevices in my lips to make them look smoothr. They do tingle a bit and are quite sticky.
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This color is grate and really plumps my lips up loads i love how great the color shows up long lasting and perfect i purchased this at boots my local drug store it was my first time using it but since i purchased it i use it on every single night out i highly recommend this!!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?