NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

chaimaa E.
El jadida
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Kim, Pamela more...
i have heard best reviews about this product and i'm very excited to try it! i would like to try it  from you for free Vox Box testing and sharing my view and product with my followers on my public insta page NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Luma D.
So, I already have big lips and that might have been the cause of not noticing a big difference. I did like the colors, though, even if I'm not a huge fan of all that shimmer.
So, all in all, I guess I wouldn't buy them again because even tough they are totally inexpensive they didn't give me the results that I expected.
Naysha L.
Si comparamos NYX con otras marcas de labiales escogeria mil veces NYX ya que el acabo perfecto hace que el labial dure todo el dia, puedes comer beber besar, y el labial permanece ntacto durante todo el dia. Y un punto importante es que no reseca los labios, Es Genial.
Rachel G.
Melbourne
This product has the effect of a small lip plumper, I prefer a larger Lip effect which this didn't give, although it has a nice consistency and was gentle in the lips, I like that they come in different colours, but I think I would like to try the too faced one next time.
Francisca P.
Me enamore de esta marca yo quiero la coleccion entera, me gusta que son baratos, buenos y bonitos. Lo que mas me gusto de este marca era la variedad dee colores y de colores claros, la mayoria de marca de la biales trae colores fuertes y aveces uno necesita colores despacion para verse mas natural en ves de encuendo
Jeni d.
l eucaliptus es de los que "huelen", pero es tan bonito y queda tan bien en los labios que se aguanta ese pequeño defecto que le he encontrado. Es un rosa muy llamativo, con reflejos morados y azules. Hace los dientes muy muy muy blancos. Me recuerda al Milan Mode de MAC, pero al compararlos, son totalmente diferentes.
barbara r.
Very impressed with this product! I'm a first time user of this product and will definitely purchase again! I purchased this from ULTA in the shade "Elizabeth" #7 and I'm very happy with the result. It's relatively cheap and was a great purchase for me. It gave me a subtle increase in lip size (more so to my bottom lip than the top) but I was overall happy with the product.
Unos labiales estupendos en cuanto a duración y a pigmentación! Cuando los compré no tenía demasiada fe en ellos, ya que otros que probé de la marca no me gustaron pero cuando probé estos los he utilizado mucho.
En mi opinión los mejores de la gama son los tonos marrones:)
Samantha F.
Norwich, AL
Awesome, not too tingly. feels soft and smooth on the lips and doesn't stick. The packaging is nice, I am able to see each colour when I have them placed in my organizer, I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart in my home town. I definitely would re-purchase this product.
Maria Victoria A.
barranquilla
for your daily routine this is awesome because there are so many shaows that goes perfecltly for shiny or rainy days is easy to carry on the bag easy to apply is very creamy so it last like 10 hours like perfect for going to work, i think everybody should have this
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?