NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Gloria E.
Los labiales de tu vida ,una estrella hecha labial , algo sin comparación , tan bueno ,como una rica ensalada cesar , y con colores hermosos , que te daran un aspecto elegante y sensual , sin duda alguna te lo recomiendo, porque en serio te enamoraras.
Alyssa R.
Port Perry
This is an awesome affordable lip plumper that works very well! The first time I purchased this product I couldn't stop buying after, for the price that it is retailed you really couldn't find any other better buy! Can be purchased at shoppers or walmart
me encantan estos labiales...te dejon un acabado muy natural es especial el color nude que es mi favorito...la verdad que no pueden faltar en nuestra rutina diaria de labios...lo mejor de todo es que no maltrata nuestros labios deja un acabo espectacular.
Tamara L.
I like these a lot! They are plumping slightly to the lips and give you that tingling sensation! They are also not sticky which is the best part. For the price, I recommend these but don't expect drastic results
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
I love these lip plumper they are super pigmented and they are long lasting for all day use. I love the sweet pink colors because they look very natural. Non sticky and smells pretty good. I would strongly recommend.
Juanita F.
give you a Tingly sensation and its a really good article, i love use it but not every day.. give me volume in my lips so i feel so sexy
Its easy to aply i dont need read instructions
yeah... long lasting
yes i will but it again sometime its no so easy to find it
Alex G.
I loveeeee this gloss/lip plumper!! I don't really think that it plump my lips but the effect that it give is amazing ! I wear it with a lip liner and that gloss is thick it rest on my lips a very long time !!
Petra P.
Kranj
I never had very thin lips, but one day my friend told me about this, so I tried it. I like very much because is so affordable and I can also use it instead of lip-gloss. I am impressed about the color. I also like because it isn't smelly / sticky / glue...
I will definitely buy it again.
Laura B.
Nottingham
Love these,, bit pricey as i have them shipped to the uk from the us but they go on so well. I feel they are moisturizing, they can be a little dry i think but that could be down to my lips always being chapped.
Laurie M.
Laval
NYX it's faboulous like i'm staring my collection the package is so cute it's soft it's glossy it's really nice for my lips. I buy it at pharmacy near my house.It really meet my expectation more if i can say and definitely yes i would buy it again
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?