NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Natalie K.
I got this lip plumper in pamela. I do notice a subtle change in the look of my lips. The formula is really nice, not very drying, and also not too sticky The gloss lasts long on my lips. The plumping effect isn't too noticeable but with a bit of over lining my lips, popping this over makes the overdrawn lines more noticeable. For the price, i think its great product and I'd purchase it again!
Leah H.
They are the best things ever created ! They are super comfy to wear, extremely moisturising, and they actually do work ! I used them everyday for i week and i noticed a huge difference !! The result isnt like the Kylie Jenner challenge, but less is more. Would definately recommend to anyone, all ages.
One of the best lip plumpers i have ever tried !! They also look great on th lips as well, as there is a wide variety of shades to suit any skin tone !
Kayla M.
Calgary
WAY more affordable than the Too Faced one,but Took a bit to dry than i would have liked, but no big deal really. I don't like the colour range tho and i don't find them pigmented enough. Its a good 1st step into lip plumpers.

I think id rather splurge for the Too Faced one.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Kim, Pamela more...
i have heard best reviews about this product and i'm very excited to try it! i would like to try it  from you for free Vox Box testing and sharing my view and product with my followers on my public insta page NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Francisca P.
Me enamore de esta marca yo quiero la coleccion entera, me gusta que son baratos, buenos y bonitos. Lo que mas me gusto de este marca era la variedad dee colores y de colores claros, la mayoria de marca de la biales trae colores fuertes y aveces uno necesita colores despacion para verse mas natural en ves de encuendo
Naysha L.
Si comparamos NYX con otras marcas de labiales escogeria mil veces NYX ya que el acabo perfecto hace que el labial dure todo el dia, puedes comer beber besar, y el labial permanece ntacto durante todo el dia. Y un punto importante es que no reseca los labios, Es Genial.
barbara r.
Very impressed with this product! I'm a first time user of this product and will definitely purchase again! I purchased this from ULTA in the shade "Elizabeth" #7 and I'm very happy with the result. It's relatively cheap and was a great purchase for me. It gave me a subtle increase in lip size (more so to my bottom lip than the top) but I was overall happy with the product.
Luma D.
So, I already have big lips and that might have been the cause of not noticing a big difference. I did like the colors, though, even if I'm not a huge fan of all that shimmer.
So, all in all, I guess I wouldn't buy them again because even tough they are totally inexpensive they didn't give me the results that I expected.
Jeni d.
l eucaliptus es de los que "huelen", pero es tan bonito y queda tan bien en los labios que se aguanta ese pequeño defecto que le he encontrado. Es un rosa muy llamativo, con reflejos morados y azules. Hace los dientes muy muy muy blancos. Me recuerda al Milan Mode de MAC, pero al compararlos, son totalmente diferentes.
Unos labiales estupendos en cuanto a duración y a pigmentación! Cuando los compré no tenía demasiada fe en ellos, ya que otros que probé de la marca no me gustaron pero cuando probé estos los he utilizado mucho.
En mi opinión los mejores de la gama son los tonos marrones:)
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?