NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Charli P.
This lip plumber was not my favourite as it didn't give my lips much lift or deifimition, I was able to make this work by adding some too faced lip plumping but wouldn't recoent if you have smaller lips.
Halima S.
These are actually my favorite I absolutely love them they come on really creamy on to ur lips and they don't give that dry feeling to your lips that most liquid lipsticks do.id probably rate it a 9/10
👑💎Dina Z.
melilla
NYX my favorite brand and its lipsticks are unique, let's not talk about the pigmentation and the varied colors that it has I would love to try these lipsticks and show my fans how great they are
Oyshe C.
Review for: Lisa more...
It's a good product. I really like it.and it's colour is very nice. And it plumpes ok.I really like it.but the only thing is it stings on lip but it's Normal too.good product
Eleanor R.
This product it amazing I love it and very long lasting about 4 months it lasted for and it was very good meet beyond my expectations packaged very nicely and pretty I'd definitely buy this product again
Daniela A.
Cali
I found the most natural looking lip gloss and I already have full lips but I was trying to achieve a bit more plump of a lip. When i applied the product I felt a very slight tingle but not enough tingle as the Buxom lip glosses.
My lips were very dry and chapped when I first started using it. It has even eliminated the small lip lines I had.

I LOVE IT
this is my favorite lip product of all time! I normally hate gloss, but this gloss has a thick, moisturizing formula that hugs lips and doesn't feel gloppy or uncomfortable and holds on for hours.
Andrea C.
The first time you buy Nyx liquid mate after hearing compliments about it from everywhere. All 3 shades are excellent with my skin tone, which is easily applied and covers well with wonderful colo saturation. The only drawback is the same all the liquids have matte: in the drying hull for the lips. But I usually resolve it by setting a liquid dye or fleshy lips on it to moisturize them.
I would definitely recommend using a lipstick with this, as these spongry brushes are hard to get a perfect crisp line, so a liner helps a lot and prevents accidental stains.
Haley Ann D.
Over all I enjoy this product. Usually with most lip plumpers they tend to sting a lot. With NYX lip plumper it is a nice tingle with great results. The formula is not too thick but a tad sticky.
🇽🇰✨
Review for: Liv more...
I love clear glosses and plump lips and this is exactly what it gives me. It definitely does exceed my expectations because I feel my lips look so great because of it. I would buy again for sure!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?