NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Samantha F.
Norwich, AL
Awesome, not too tingly. feels soft and smooth on the lips and doesn't stick. The packaging is nice, I am able to see each colour when I have them placed in my organizer, I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart in my home town. I definitely would re-purchase this product.
Chynna B.
Beaverton
Love it! Very affordable really plumps up my lips when I need a little extra something, something. Packaging was great. Wasn't too sure at first but I'm happy i took a chance and tried it out. I will be purchasing more in the future (for family and friends too.)
Shukla S.
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper

It looks great as a lip gloss, I am not happy with the plumping effect but I do love it as a lip gloss.. Its fragrance is so nice and texture.. I was very happy for their smart packaging.. Its worth the investment..
Jacquelien F.
Absolutely in love! The color variety is unbelievable! The packaging is fun and girly wich definitely catches your eye in stores😍

-need to pick up more of these
Vicky C.
newcastle, tyne and wear
Not the best lip plumper I've ever used. Good colour selection however the plumping effects didn't actually work on me :(
Great as a normal lipgloss tho and good price for a great colour selection.
I wouldn't recommend as a lip plumper but maybe as a normal gloss.
Maria R.

Quite nice, good colors but in my personal opinion if I spend all day with them I parched lips a little but it's good and I really like the colors that has this product line, if you would recommend but not excessively used and I think this in necessary for all the lip but should be pretty lips hydrated
Amy S.
Caledonia, ON
I really like the pigmentation for the product (I have the colour Kim). I got this at Rexall in a value set. tHE Packaging is cute. Not sure if it plumps at all, but it does leave a minty tingly feeling. I recommend it! It's a nice formula. Just won't plump much, if at all.
Emma R.
I really do like NYX lip plumpers. They are very moisturizing and the colour pay-off is pretty good. I have the colour Elizabeth at the moment. I see a difference in my lips when using it; however, everybody has different experiences when it comes to lip plumpers. Its definitely a staple purchase for me!
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
Super great lip plumper i have like 4 of these in all different colors i use them more on days when i go out or i have a dance like prom they are great for or even just the days you wanna look a little extra why not a girl couldnt get enough of this product
Sophie C.
Singapore
The colors of the NYX lip plumpers are really cute. But I don't feel that they make my lips bigger. It is very easy to apply. Its just a lip gloss. And you can feel it tingeling on your lips after you put it on. I wouldn't recommend it. I would go for the Two faced lip injection. It works a lot better. ❤️
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?