NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Carly M.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
While using this product I was quite skeptical at first. Most lip plumper tend to really dry my lips out and cause them to look dry for weeks after use. However this one hasn't done that (not as much ) and is fine for the odd use. I did find that my lips felt plumper but not to much like a duck pout haha. Overall I would say that this is a good buy but if you suffer from dry lips this ain't for you.
lilly r.

I bought this in 'Elizabeth' and its a nice nude/pale tan mauve. I like to pair it w/MAC Viva Glam V lipcolor because its pretty much a dupe. Same thing goes for the Viva Glam V gloss just less expensive, I probably would not purchase this again because of the tingle/burning sensation that never seems to go away. It's slightly uncomfortable and I did not notice a difference in my lip plump'ness.
Darys G.
Productos excelentes son una marca muy buena aparte que esta al alcance de todas por sus precios super accesibles tiene un acabado perfecto aparte que es un producto de muy buena calidad se ven hermosos al aplicarlos y su extensa variedad de colores hace que encuentres uno para cada ocacion se ven hermosisimos los recomiendo bastante
Andreea N.
They are so good! I got really small lips, but these made them so beautiful and big. So far, these are the only things that look good on my lips and I'm glad I've tried them❤
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
This is a decent lipgloss and reminds me of Dior's lip plumping gloss. I didn't notice it plumping my lips any more than any other lipgloss (I don't believe in miracles) l, but I like the transparent nude colour and the tingly minty feeling. It has no fragrance. You can't beat the price!
Louriane M.
Artur nogueira São Paulo
What invention! extremely practical, fast drying and look full mate. The variety of colors is impressive, for those who like dark, warm colors this lipstick is perfect. His durability is very good, you can spend 24 hours drinking something that lipstick will be there, in your mouth!
Natalie K.
I got this lip plumper in pamela. I do notice a subtle change in the look of my lips. The formula is really nice, not very drying, and also not too sticky The gloss lasts long on my lips. The plumping effect isn't too noticeable but with a bit of over lining my lips, popping this over makes the overdrawn lines more noticeable. For the price, i think its great product and I'd purchase it again!
Leah H.
They are the best things ever created ! They are super comfy to wear, extremely moisturising, and they actually do work ! I used them everyday for i week and i noticed a huge difference !! The result isnt like the Kylie Jenner challenge, but less is more. Would definately recommend to anyone, all ages.
One of the best lip plumpers i have ever tried !! They also look great on th lips as well, as there is a wide variety of shades to suit any skin tone !
Kayla M.
Calgary
WAY more affordable than the Too Faced one,but Took a bit to dry than i would have liked, but no big deal really. I don't like the colour range tho and i don't find them pigmented enough. Its a good 1st step into lip plumpers.

I think id rather splurge for the Too Faced one.
Unos labiales estupendos en cuanto a duración y a pigmentación! Cuando los compré no tenía demasiada fe en ellos, ya que otros que probé de la marca no me gustaron pero cuando probé estos los he utilizado mucho.
En mi opinión los mejores de la gama son los tonos marrones:)
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?