NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

🇽🇰✨
Review for: Liv more...
I love clear glosses and plump lips and this is exactly what it gives me. It definitely does exceed my expectations because I feel my lips look so great because of it. I would buy again for sure!
Alexa R.
Ciudad de México
It is very good because it leaves your lips quite thick and moisturized, i definitely like it a lot and i would recommend it with many people who have not tried it
Enaile S.
I love these liquid lipsticks bought two yesterday, I am in love with them. NYX brand for me is the best, their lipsticks have a great cover, and keep them soft and moisturized lips. The smell is great and the colors are wonderful. It has two years to use this brand and not trade for anything! Here in Brazil as well as being very accessible price is a bit steep, but in return gains in quality and durability
look a.
Good and not to bad. Its dry on my skin i don't know. Sometimes work best. But i m fan of nyx cosmetics. I love nyx palates nyx eye shadow eye liner and nyx foundation.
Nine R.
I've got one of these in all my bags so I am never without it. It is so easy to apply - I hate having to use my fingers. Available to buy in grocery stores and chemists so I can pick up anytime. Looks great on its own or on top of colours when I need extra shine. Keeps my lips soft all winter long. I just hate when it gets all soggy in summer but I suppose that happens to all makeup in the heat.
Tania R.
CDMX
Me encantan.
Se ven super lindos en los labios, los tonos! Tienen una gran variedad de colores para escojer. Realmente los recomiendo
Barbara M.
Os produtos de Cosmético NYX pump It up lip plumper, são com certeza uma marca com ótima qualidade. Os lip plumper são os produtos que eu mais gostei e gosto de usar.
Maria V.
Madrid
Me encantan estos pinta labios, son súper fáciles de aplicar y la cobertura y el color que queda es increíble, queda un color mate perfecto, además hay cantidad de colores para elegir. Este producto superó con creces mis expectativas, por si fuera poco, la relación calidad-precio es genial, un pinta labios barato y bueno ¡Qué más pedir! Lo volveré a comprar seguro. Me ha encantado.
Thea M.
Surrey , BC
I fell in love with this product and I would suggest it to all my makeup loving friends because I honestly think everyone should have this in their makeup bag! 😍 I plan on stocking up on this product right away 💗
melinda s.
I love products from nyx as they are affordable as well as good for the price! I find they dry your lips as all their other lip product that would be the only downside
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?