NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

limited m.
Cape Town
It works but it doesn't last that long. But be careful the acutal purpose of a lip plumper is to make your lips feel like they are burning. I don't mind that feeling so I loved this product.
Dani B.
Recommend 100% NYX is affordable and their products are amazing especially their pump it up lip plumper, it is apart of my everyday make up routine, i know its never going to let me down 😘🙌
Coralie F.
Edmonton
Interested to see how a drugstore brand would do! Personally haven’t tried these yet but I’ll take the plunge! When a brand is affordable like nyx you can’t go wrong with trail and error! Always down to try new products
samaa t.
New dumyat, Egypt
A bit sticky
But shiny which makes it good for on the go at morning or even on lipstick at night
And have a little tingle on your lips
Gives a good shiny pouty lips
Rota Š.
I like them.. Soo beutiful colors(I try nude color) and product smels very good.It so easy to use un its not a big and so easy take in my bag. I apsalutly buy new .
Tazmin J.
Review for: Scarlett more...
Sucha pretty colour made my lips sand out did make my lips look a lot bigger n a lot fuller and perked out there was some cracking on my lip wouldn’t buy it again as it wasn’t my favourite one but over all I did like it
Keira S.
lowestoft
Review for: Liv more...
This nyx pump it up lip plumper isn’t my favourite! The consistency is ok but he colour I used (liv) was too light personally. I thought it didn’t have a nice of finish as I was hoping for but for the money it wasn’t bad.
Christina🥀 B.
Lévis
Review for: Lindsay more...
the color is beautiful. I love the applicator it's really easy to apply. I also like the texture of the product. On the other hand what I like me more is that the product hard all day. I advice this color and occurs.Nyx you did a good job.❤️
Sara E.
Commerce City, CO
I did not necessarily use this product as a lip plumper but more of a lip gloss. It doesn’t really make your lips look bigger but it does leave your lips with a nice shiny gloss. Overall a great price for a lip gloss.
Daisy O.
manchester
This product is great I use it everyday as it makes my lips look big because I’m to scared to get fillers lol.
I love how it makes my lips look and feel the smell it’s nice and the texture is nice I love nyx altogether
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?