NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Teagan B.
hamilton
Review for: Elizabeth more...
The nyc pump it up lip primer went on my lips so smooth and made them look so full, the product is so easy to use.The colour choices are gorgeous I would love to try more!
Spandana S.
I love this product! It makes my lips so good. The quality of the product is amazing and I love the smell. I also really appreciate the way it feels on the lips. Love it !
Henna By A.
Didn't plump the lips as much as I thought it would. It clearly did something on the lip as i felt a weird tingle on application. This looks great with a bit of lip liner.
Jalesha B.
Pleasant hill , NC
Review for: Jessica more...
It did an amazing job, you can always stop once you’ve achieved the desired look! The packaging come really cute, it does have a tingling feeling but mother over the edge!
tia n.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Lisa, Kim more...
This product is my go to for lips I don't use lip stick so this is awesome for me. Looks very natural but still sparkling and glosses best part it actually works and plumps your lips
karm D.
Abbotsford, BC
Review for: Liv more...
I like the choice of colors but I don't think it's the best lip plumper. It makes the lips tingle slightly but I don't really see much of a difference. However it's only $8
Sara D.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This product is okay it's not that bad however it leaves my lips kind of dry I brought it from a local drugstore store it didn't really meet my expectations however it had really good packaging.
Lorne J.
Scotland, Glasgow
I purchased this product from Boots NYX make up counter after reading reviews online. I wanted a reasonable priced lip plumper and this fitted with my budget at the time. It is simple to use, just like any other lip gloss. When applied you can feel a slight tingling sensation however it is not uncomfortable and doesn't last too long. I really like this product and will definitely purchase a few other shades. I have had compliments from my friends when wearing this and feel like it helps to enhance my lips. Would recommend and have recommended to friends. NYX have such a great range of products that aren't overly priced. Love them!
Candela R.
Love them, they are really beautiful. The excellent colors and finish, the only bad thing is that they would have to last longer and be resistant to water. Likewise lips are highly recommended!
Joan M.
Ibaan
Very helpful also and soft in lips. it adds color and life to your lips. So I would highly to recommend you using this product. It is a great prodduct from a great brand
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?