NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Michelle C.
elmhurst
Review for: Liv more...
honestly I was disappointed in this lip plumper. I didn’t see any results. All it did was make my lips so tingly like I had an allergic reaction to it. It wasn’t pricey so that’s the pro of it.
Taylor M.
Trenton
Nyx is a great brand So I thought i would love the plumper. The packaging was nice and it did give my lips a little volume but not like I was hoping for- It is very pretty but their are definitely better plumpers out there!
Reegan M.
St. George
Purchased at: ULTA
I love NXY because I feel like they are good quality for a reasonable price. I like this lip plumper because it helps my lips look more full. I like to apply a little bit before my lipstick if I want my lips to look fuller.
Erica B.
bolivar
Review for: Jessica more...
Hey my name is Erica and I loved this product is was pretty long lasting and it had a great color it met most of my expectations but it was a pretty good value but kinda pricey I might buy it again but in a different color.
Dayanna Z.
Tucker
this is such a great lip. offers different types of colors, great for matching with outfits. last long. applies great on lips. love it so much because i can create different eye looks to match
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Scarlett more...
Nyx Is one of the best brands when it comes to affordable makeup! I have way too many lipsticks and glosses from here and this one is one of my favorites. This product really plumps the lips and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Grace G.
Washingtonville
It’s a pretty good lip plumper. It doesn’t make my lips go on fire and make me want to take it off right away. It gives off (for me anyway) a minor tingling on my lips. I would recommend this.
Alana L.
Beaumont
This is an okay plumper. I bought it Originally because I had checked online for an affordable lip plumper and this was one of the highest rated. I wasn't very satisfied with it and did not feel like it worked for very long
Virginia S.
Norman, OK
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Lisa, Kim more...
I love these!! They last for a long time for a gloss and they actually work!! Plus they are so reasonably priced you can try a couple at once. I thought they gave good pigment too. Kim is my favorite for an everyday neutral.
Carly Q.
Hill City
Review for: Liv more...
I love the NYX lip plumper! I got the color Liv just cause I don’t like the darker colors to much and this was perfect! Don’t wear anything else with it just the pumper and it looked amazing 😌
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?