NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

I ᔕ.
This Very good product works perfectly with what the brand indicates and is very advisable.
I am very pleased with my results and I would repeat it many more times.
I recommend that to everyone to look for something like that.
Milena D.
Estou dando somente quatro estrelas porque, de repente seja a cor que eu usei, eu não gostei, não ficou bom em minha boca. Mas eu recomendo, tem uma espessura leve, fica super lindo no inverno.
Megan S.
Winnipeg
I love NYX products in general so I had no problem purchasing this! Gives you the perfect pout. Plenty of shades to pick from which all smell fabulous. Would high recommend. Do a lip liner with this gloss is the perfect look.
Mia C.
Guaynabo
Beautiful colors, very pigmented and smooth colors. Light texture. You can buy it anywhere online and its not that pricey. One of my favorites by far the coloors are perfect because they go with my skintone. Will definitely shop there again!
Nicole B.
Review for: Pamela more...
It worked great! The colours are so pretty and the price isn‘t that expensive. I also love the smell of it, kinda sweet. I bought it online. My lips plumed up like a kylie jenner lip😁i will definitely Go and buy me some more
fibi g.
First off, they are pigmented which I really like. It lasted for the most part of the day, although it would have lasted even longer if it had a thicker consistency. I purchased mine at Ulta at a very low price. I would definitely purchase it again when I run out.
aaron w.
absolutely love this product its moisturising and doesnt excessively give you the trout pout puffer fish lips either only downside is the effects arent permanent because its not a lip filler
limited m.
Cape Town
It works but it doesn't last that long. But be careful the acutal purpose of a lip plumper is to make your lips feel like they are burning. I don't mind that feeling so I loved this product.
jane G.
I love them are soft and rich aroma, they last several hours in the day and humect my lips I would like to have more options of colres are white skin and I feel that I do not have many colors
Mabel P.
Doral, FL
This product is the only one I use and buy.. I love clear gloss. I like to add lip liner to it so I can make it my own gloss. I love the plumping gloss so much I wear it alone and even to bed sometimes.. Thank you so much nyx for making me feel beautiful..
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?