NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

stephani denis b.
guayaquil
good this has matte effect is creamy after it dries I do not like much although there are some that are left with pigmentation and beautiful color and others that is not taste of each person
Mabel P.
Doral, FL
This product is the only one I use and buy.. I love clear gloss. I like to add lip liner to it so I can make it my own gloss. I love the plumping gloss so much I wear it alone and even to bed sometimes.. Thank you so much nyx for making me feel beautiful..
Louise B.
Great plumper. Not sticky at all. Very soft and smooth on the lips. They are very pigmented and they feel moisturising on your lips. They come in a few different shades which are perfect for any look your going for. Amazing
Beth J.
Cardiff
Really good lip product. It make your lips look sooo good. You don't have to worry that you have small lips so don't get lip plumper surgery just use this it's the same thing as getting that.
limited m.
Cape Town
It works but it doesn't last that long. But be careful the acutal purpose of a lip plumper is to make your lips feel like they are burning. I don't mind that feeling so I loved this product.
Ruby W.
I really recommend you to grab yours some of these they are really good and interesting and I can assure you each and everyone of you will love them they met my expectations x
Rota Š.
I like them.. Soo beutiful colors(I try nude color) and product smels very good.It so easy to use un its not a big and so easy take in my bag. I apsalutly buy new .
Keira S.
lowestoft
Review for: Liv more...
This nyx pump it up lip plumper isn’t my favourite! The consistency is ok but he colour I used (liv) was too light personally. I thought it didn’t have a nice of finish as I was hoping for but for the money it wasn’t bad.
Dani B.
Recommend 100% NYX is affordable and their products are amazing especially their pump it up lip plumper, it is apart of my everyday make up routine, i know its never going to let me down 😘🙌
samaa t.
New dumyat, Egypt
A bit sticky
But shiny which makes it good for on the go at morning or even on lipstick at night
And have a little tingle on your lips
Gives a good shiny pouty lips
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?