NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
eu achei ele um produto muito bom pois a textura dele é ótima eu amei o resuntado dele nos labios ele fica realmente como promete e eu simplesmente amei esse produto eu aprovo muito vcs podem comprar pq realmente funciona muito bem vcs não vão se arrepender.
Kristina K.
Vancouver, BC
This is such a great product. Gives your lips a nice tingly feeling and genuinely plumps them up. I would recommend this product and I’d definitely buy it again. I got mine from a local drugstore that carries NYX products
Cypruss K.
Blackburn
Review for: Scarlett more...
I probably should have gone for a neutral colour as with it being red it limits me to when I can wear it and which clients I can apply it to! All my clients have loved it but said it’s slightly too sticky but the look you achieve with it is worth it! Very cheap as-well so definitely worth it for the price!
Rachel K.
Fort St. John
Seriously so good for how cheap of a product it is. It's actually really nice to find a product like this that won't break the bank but yet will work. I wasn't fond of the smell at first but after awhile I got use to it.
Favour B.
ottawa
Review for: Liv more...
It’s a great product, love it soo much. It makes me feel sexy and people be telling me the love my lips 😁. I really recommend to use this product it’s super great and makes you ready for the day. Am gonna but it again 😘
Anayeli P.
I like the design, the color range that handles me guataria that the price was more economical but good the quality is very good, I would like the color to remain longer to not touch it.
Sanchari S.
india
this product works really nice. consistency is perfect .its very easy to apply. packaging is perfect. i used it for the first time and loved it will love to buy it again.it is long lasting. guys try this out .
Laurie B.
libercourt
Review for: Lindsay more...
I think this bouncy lip works well that it can be all in my head. I had compliments with the lip rebound, but that could also be because usually my lips are on the full side to start. You sometimes feel tingling, but it is not a burning pain or intolerable.
Liliana A.
Experimentei este artigo comprado numa loja especializada em cosmetica e confesso que adorei... melhor batom mate de sempre e eu que adoro batons escolho sempre o melhor dos melhores nunca poupo em qualidade de produto amo de paixao todos os artigos nyx
Heather b.
manchester
I really like the feel of these lip plumper a and the packaging was an eye catcher for me. I'm a first time user but I do think I'll use again as it's good value for money and I enjoyed the product so I would recommend
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?