NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Sibylle D.
Montreal
the product is kind of sticky and the finish isn't as pretty as i expected. wasn't so expensive so it's okay. but i like to use this at school because it isn't too heavy on the lips. i would recommend to not apply too much on the lips. but great product over all because the colors were really pretty!
Mirla M.
Estos labiales tienen una buena pigmentacion muy buena y estos colores son totalmente basicos, especialmente yo considero esto para looks de dia, para la universidad, porque son colores suaves y totalmente nudes, me encantaria recibir una muestra de ellos.!!
Ana Flávia P.
Amo, boa pigmentação e variações de cores e escolhas. Adoro esse marca, sempre com bons produtos agradando todas as clientes. Estou e sempre estive muito satisfeitas com esses produtos. Recomendo e continuarei usando, A qualidade e perfeitamente otima.
ruby p.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Kim more...
I love this plumper. I can feel it tingle when i put it on. I have gotten so many compliments from strangers on the colour!! Its not super expenive and Ulta has deals all the time. Would recommend this as a cheaper alternative to some of the high end brands.
Kim R.
Mattawa, ON
I used the NYX pump it up lip plumper and my lips looked amazing. They looked full and the colour was great. They have a good selection of the product. I really liked the way it went on it wasn't sticky left my lips feeling good. I will be buying this again.
Brittany S.
Review for: Liv more...
It's a great lip plumping product for the price you can buy it at! It's super easy to apply and compact to bring everywhere I go. It's not painful pins and needles like some of the plumpers I have used but still is effective. I would definitely buy it again.
Daphné L.
Saint-Apollinaire

J'aime beaucoup se produit je l'utilisation de mes spectacles de danse il est facile une application et reste longtemps il ne s'enlève pas facilement et est très agréable a porter. le prix est pas trop élever pour une marque de maquillage professionnelle.
ahmed t.
Review for: Angelina, Jessica more...
That lip plumber is the best i have ever used...
Really healthy and makes ur lips looks fresh and juicy.. moreover the colors are so attractive... vert easy to use it
Maria H.
Pärnu
Review for: Lindsay, Scarlett, Elizabeth more...
I loved, how it felt on the lips. It was not sticky or tacky. There was no packaging just plastic. I did not like the applicator but it is just my prefference. Also if you would want it for colour, then better skip it because colour payoff wasn t so great.
Daisy U.
I have tested both the Scarlett and Pamela lip plumper and i have to say that they work brilliantly. The difference between them both is the shade of them. The Pamela lip plumper creates a neutral look whereas the Scarlett lip plumper makes your lips look a red-pink colour which is perfect for any occasion. I would definitely buy this product again
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?