NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

madeline a.
toronto, ON
I like the pepperminty smell and "taste" (no I don't eat it). It really does make your lips tingle and plump up a little. But it's a very sticky gooey gloss - if you don't like that sticky feeling I wouldn't buy it. Personally I won't purchase again.
Aleksandra L.
Poland
Not the most pigmented in the world, but they look natural and fresh on your lips. The plumping effect isn't crazy intense, but it is noticable and not uncomfortable at all. Overall a great lip plumper with a bit of color, perfect for summer days.
Sally H.
hemel Hempstead
Review for: Scarlett more...
I love the colour of these as a lip plumper it works but, it’s not the best, it doesn’t plump my lips as other brands of similar price thought! It is easy to apply and I would recommend if your looking for a little plump with a product that is affordable!
Taja S.
The colour is quite sheer, so you have to use a lipliner or a lipstick over it. Overall it feels very suiting on the lips and I think that it makes my lips just a little bit plumper, but there are no drastical changes. It is very natural looking :)
Molly B.
LLandysul , Carmarthenshire
Wonderful product makes your lips tingle for a little while then once you’ve waited about ten minutes your pipes start to look bigger, I use mine all the time definitely recommend this product. I love everything from nyx. Favourite products by far
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
The absolute best drugstore lip plumper you can get!!! I got the shade Jessica and I'm obsessed. It makes my lips so sparkly but not sticky and it tingles your lips for a while after application , I adore this! Will definitely get it in more shades!
Claudia S.
Effective however you cant see drastic results, i love the slight colour/shimmer they have. In the UK you can only get it from boots which is a bit inconvenient but its worth it. I have only purchased it once (in lindsay) , but i think i will definitely get it again in a different colour
Summer T.
Dominion
Review for: Scarlett more...
I really like this lip plumper. I bought it online in the nyx website. I definitely think it’s a good value and it’s not to pricey. This is my first time using it but I will be buying again for sure. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Dóra B.
I loved the product colour in the tube. It was more sheer on my lips and I didn't really notice a difference as far as plumpness. I do feel some tingles but don't notice my lips swelling to the likes of Kim K. It isn't a horrible product but also not something I am going to buy again.
kaka F.
Review for: Scarlett more...
I realy like this red colour from outside.but when i opened it it was like pink.its like menthol on your lips and gives you a tingling sensation.but dont put too much on your lips andi feel like it didnt get any plumper.uts the same size.hahahaa
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?