NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Carlianys O.
Euless, TX
Review for: Angelina, Other more...
This product is so good , it plumps my lips without any burning or tingling sensation . It is too good for such a low price . I use this almost every day , ot makes my lips look so natural but plumped up .
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
This is an amazing lip plumper definitely plumps your lips great product not pricey at all and it’s a great quality and value product definitely recommend it very satisfied with this product love it
BREA D.
Dumfries, VA
This is one of my favorite products for the Spring! The gloss texture is very smooth and creamy! You can't beat the price of Nyx products. The color has a sheer tint to it and isn't very extreme.
Lauren L.
Milan, TN
I use the clear gloss on top of my regular lipsticks. It really makes my lips seem fuller! I have medium sized lips, and always wanted more full lips. It gives a tingly feeling after application.
Camden G.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Lisa more...
Perfect color to wear everyday and makes lips look bigger and doesn’t burn. Also very good for the price and it last a long time. Met my expectations completely and I would recommend this product
Kristin D.
Marysville, CA
I️ didn’t like the smell. It was too sticky and didn’t plump as much as I️ would’ve liked it too. I don’t think I’d buy this again. Which I️s a bummer Bc I️ like so many of their other products.
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Lindsay more...
This did absolutely nothing. The shine doesn't last long and it's not a very pretty shine either. The only thing this did was give me that tingly plumping feeling and gave my lips some shine for a little
autumn p.
Citrus Hts, CA
Makes my lips feel nice and tingly, but doesn’t really “plump” them very much unless you apply a few layers, but then it’s tacky. Definitely nice for a younger girl that wants a “lip plumper” :)
loraina m.
One of my everyday go-to’s. As a plumper the results were there, but small. As a gloss it was great, I have Jessica & it’s a shimmery nude with hints of champagne. A little sticky, so your hair will have residue if it touches.
member-bce90
it worked very well for me! i enjoyed how long it lasted & how pretty it looked while i wore it. i would definitely recommend to anyone to buy this product. amazing & fun to have laying around!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?