NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kristiina R.
One of the few lip plumpers that I have used, but I like it very much. It has very pleasant smell, gives my lips a little tingling feeling when i use it. Hydrates my lips and doesn't clump up around the edge of my lips, even after longer use.
Definitely recommend it to others.
Alisha C.
Watton
Review for: Kim more...
I really love this product! Have used it quite a few times over the last few months as I wanted to branch out from my regular matte lipsticks, I’d never used a plumper lip gloss due to believing they would be really sticky and way too uncomfortable but decided to try this one and it definitely made my lips look plumper and wasn’t uncomfortable or sticky! Great to try if it’s your first one!
Emma U.
Review for: Lisa more...
The best for affordable price. My only complain is that it stings a little the lip. Not unbearable at all though, it feels effective ;) I have very thin lips and In France we don’t really care for big full lips so I just like a little rounder. I do recommend this very much
Andrea N.
Ufff NYX lipsticks are wonderful, I would like to have them all! This line of lipsticks make me feel the most beautiful woman on the planet ... her shades are beautiful, I just wish they would last a lot longer on my lips
Natasha B.
I am all for lip plumbers! They are a must have when it comes to make-up! NYX cosmetics has been a favourite of mine for a while and these lip plumpers are proof of their excellent cosmetic products.
Meytal A.
Review for: Liv more...
Super product this. silkier & more moisturizing than your standard store bought products. And the eucalyptus packs a punch ... strong, in a good way. Not sure if it makes lips visibly plumper (maybe a little bit) but they certainly feel plumper & without the use of chemical irritants that other plumpers have. Highly recommended.
Shannon S.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Nyx Pump it up lip plumper is amazing, it plumbs your lips a few millimetres bigger and gives the illusion that your lips are more plumped. The formula if very glossy and shiny. It is an affordable price and I would defiantly purchase again. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Samantha A.
Medellín
I have really big lips, not as Angelina, but big, so this colors are definitely giving life to those pale lips, my expectations got accomplished by a really good price and long lasting. Recommended for girls who like to look chic during the day.
Stephanie H.
I love the color palet of the lip plumper.
The texture is nice.
It's easy to apply on and stays on well.
I used it on several occasions and was always satisfied with it.
I found it to last longer than some others that I have tried.
I recommanded it to friends in the past.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?