NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Amylouise S.
I love this product a lot because a little goes a long way, the price of this product is amazing it’s really cheap and will last forever, it’s very easy to apply as it’s in a stick form and it’s messy at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others as personally I love it.
Aailiyah W.
Cleveland, OH
This was a great product I really like this product. I bought this on amazon while i was looking for other cosmetics and I happened to stumble upon it so I bought it. It was my first time using this product and yes it did meet my expectations and yes I already have recommended it to others. Overall great product!
Diana H.
Miami
me gusto muchisimo, lastima que sea tan costoso y dificil de encontrar en Colombia.
Tienen colores variados y se quedan en tus labios durante el dia (es lo mejor) su precio es igual a la calidad
Erika L.
super great and affordable alternative to other lip plumpers in the market. it was one of the more comfortable formulas I've tried out. Im always a fan of the nyx packaging and its simplicity. i highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a fool-proof lip plumper.
Joana B.
Lisboa
Review for: Elizabeth more...
really like this lip plumper, but for me it does not work very well. the colour is beautiful but it does not do the plumper job so well to be honest. i personally use it just for the beauty of the colour so if you are looking for a lip plumper i do not recommend it
Siri J.
Malm
This is a good product that works well. I personally really like it. Quite easy to apply and use. It met my expectations and like said earlier I really like the product, it does what it say it is supposed to. It is long lasting and it is a product that I would buy again.
McKenzie M.
Osseo, WI
I really didnt think i'd like a lip plumper but this one has changed my mind! It goes on really easy and there are so many colors to choose from. I bought these at Walmart for a great price too.
💛Marlene N.
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Lisa, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Plump your pout with our Pump It Up Lip Plumper. This flirty lippie is available in nine sheer shades—from baby pink, to peach and shimmery champagne. Swipe on these little beauties alone or over your lipstick for a wash of color.NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Glenda B.
This was fine. I don't think it had any plumping effect on my lips but I still use it daily. I like the colour and it lasts an okay length of time. I got mine on clearance at my local drugstore and you can't beat the price so I don't mind that I don't find it plumping.
Mina T.
Ottawa, ON
This is my go-to for an everyday look. I love how clear and glassy it comes on. I already have rather large lips, so this makes me look like I have lip injections. The quality is great, and the price is also amazing. I would buy this again and recommend it to everyone.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?