NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Berta L.
The colors are very beautiful and the price is good but I think it would be better that NYX's lipstics had a better duration.
Anyway, I like NYX a lot and I always will be buying their stuff. Hope they always please me!😂
Samantha D.
hamilton
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Kim, Elizabeth more...
I love the NYX lip plumpers I use all of them in all colours! And they are very good and inexpensive ! Such a great value and long lasting! If you are looking for a cheap lip plumper that works I recommend this for you!
Olesya A.
I received a few of this as a gift and I was really excited to try them out. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed. They are pretty as a gloss alone, but they don't really plump up my lips the way other products can. I feel a very slight tingle when I apply it, but I don't really notice a difference to be honest.
Giovana M.
This product has a very clear shimmer and it gave my lips a bigger effect. its a very pretty shade and I like how it has a very subtle gloss and not anything too dramatic or pigmented. If you aren't a big fan of the gloss I'd recommend letting it dry and then covering it with the lipstick of your choice.
Michely M.
The product is excellent, it fulfills very well its functions, besides being practical and that woman does not love ..
Great to carry in the bag and use in the day-to-day running, the price fits in the pocket and the quality is impressive, super recommend
Fernanda p.
americana Sao Domingos , Joaquim Nabuco 281
O que falar dessa belezinha?
Ele é maravilhoso, é usar uma vez e não largar mais, o preço em muitas lojas por aqui onde estou não é tao acessível, porem nada impede de juntar um pouco e comprar esta maravilha..haha
100% satisfeita com o lip. Parabéns  NYX seus cosméticos são de muita qualidade.
Trishaa B.
Otter lake , QC
I absolutely love this gloss it's not overly sticky and creates an ultimate gloss the only downfall I notice is that the plumping effect doesn't work but that's not a big deal for me because my lips are already full.
Emilia D.
Oshawa , ON
I have the golden coloured one and it has so good. The amount in the bottle lasts for a very long time which frequent use. Also, the applicator is very nice , along with the fact that it works to a mild extend so not too much but you can totally see a fully difference.
I love using it on a daily over top my Chapstick just to plump my lips up a little
Freshta M.
Oakville
Review for: Scarlett, Elizabeth more...
I honestly did not like this.. it was supposed to be a lip plumper but it did nothing. The packaging looks good but it doesn't really work. Plus it's soo sticky, it's more like a lipgloss. I wouldn't buy this again.
Diksha P.
varanasi
Great product with awesome price point, it gives little tangy feeling on your lips and make them look fuller with great color payoff, I have bought it three time and it’s my all time favorite, so if want some affordable lip plumper in India, it’s the best choice NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?